- Police are investigating an outbreak of violence at a youth boxing tournament in England that led to its cancellation
- Jones fends off challenge at UFC 247 in disputed decision
- Wilder and Fury's title fight gets closer and closer, pitting the men face to face at FOX Studios in Los Angeles.
- Jon Jones believes he’s a superior fighter to Dominick Reyes
- Drew McIntyre vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson – 2-on-1 Handicap Match: Raw, Jan. 27, 2020
- Cris “Cyborg” Justino won the Bellator featherweight championship in her promotional debut
- Cris Justino is trying to become the first fighter to win a mixed martial arts world championship in her fourth major promotion
- Skip and Shannon react to boxing promoters wanting a fight between Conor McGregor and Terence ‘Bud’ CrawfordSkip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe react to rumors that a boxing promoter is attempting to book a boxing match between Conor McGregor and Terence 'Bud' Crawford.
- Shannon Sharpe reacts to Conor McGregor's first UFC win since 2016. McGregor TKOs Cowboy Cerrone in under a minute in return.
- Conor McGregor needed only 40 seconds to reclaim his place at the center of the mixed martial arts world
- UFC commentator and former welterweight championship contender Dan Hardy returns to the War Room to break down the UFC on ESPN+ 26 main event between Paul Felder and Dan Hooker. Felder vs. Hooker takes place this weekend (Sunday in Australia, but Saturday across North America) in Auckland, New Zealand. The winner of the […]
- Dan Hooker won a Performance of the Night bonus with this first-round knockout of James Vick at UFC Fight Night San Antonio last year. Next up for Hooker is a main event match-up with Paul Felder on home soil in Auckland, New Zealand, on Saturday, February 22. Following an up-and-down attempt at featherweight, […]
- New Zealander Dan Hooker welcomed fellow UFC on ESPN+ 26 main eventer Paul Felder to his home country with a traditional greeting. No, he didn't get all up in Felder's grill and promise to tear him apart when they step into the Octagon. Hooker greeted Felder in the traditional Maori greeting, which involves […]
- When his 2018 ended, welterweight Ed Ruth was in a tough spot having suffered his first career loss which resulted in his elimination from the Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix. So when 2019 came around he wanted to get things back on track. In two fights last year, Ruth was able to rebound and pick up […]
- Re-live this epic KO, as we take a look back at the culmination of the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix and one of Ryan Bader's most memorable moments in the Bellator cage. Bader became Bellator's first simultaneous two-division champion when he knocked out Fedor Emelianenko just seconds into the fight. Many people were surprised […]
- In light of the recent coronavirus outbreak, ONE Championship CEO Chatri Sityodtong has decided to close the door on the promotion's next event in Singapore. "More than ever, the world needs hope and strength right now," Sityodtong wrote on Facebook. "Let us unite as a country and let us show strength as a continent to conquer […]
- At a time when it seems we're constantly reporting on athletes that fail to meet the standard for anti-doping in mixed martial arts, it's refreshing to report on a fighter that is being honored for the opposite. Former UFC champion Holly Holm recently became the first fighter since the UFC Anti-Doping Policy was initiated to […]
- Diego Sanchez is one of the most colorful characters in mixed martial arts history. From his run to becoming a King of the Cage champion to winning the inaugural edition of The Ultimate Fighter to his 15-year tenure in the Octagon. He has been a fan-favorite from the beginning, as much for his enigmatic personality […]
- Following four straight wins in the amateur ranks, it became clear that lightweight Eddy George was ready to step things up to the pro level. On January 24, George stepped into the CES cage as a pro for the first time and quickly asserted himself, picking up a 21-second TKO win over veteran Raymond Yanez. […]
- When it comes to his second-round TKO of Miles Johns at UFC 247 on Feb. 8, bantamweight Mario Bautista feels the fight went about as well as it possibly could have. So now he's zeroing in on fighting in Las Vegas in front of his home state crowd. Most importantly, not only did Bautista get […]