- UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov says he won't leave quarantine in Russia to fight
- Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar – Universal Championship Match: WrestleMania 33 (Full Match)
- UFC light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones" Jones has pleaded guilty to a second drunken driving offense in New Mexico
- The snakebitten fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson has hit another obstacle. Will the show still go on?
- Bellator is still hopeful of running its next mixed martial arts card on May 9
- UFC light heavyweight champ Jones arrested, accused of DWI
- MMA, esports, The Apprentice _ Chatri's options in pandemic
- Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Joe vs. Strowman: SummerSlam 2017 (Full Match)
- To this day, Jon Jones still holds the record for youngest UFC fighter to become champion. Relive the night he took the title from Mauricio Rua.
- Despite UFC having to cancel three events, Dana White vows Khabib vs. Ferguson will go on. And he won't go down without a fight.
- The UFC middleweight champion made his Octagon debut only two years ago at UFC 221 in Melbourne before beginning his rapid rise. Israel Adesanya would become interim middleweight champion only 14 months after this bout. "The Last Stylebender" unified the belts at UFC 243 by knocking out Robert Whittaker. He's defended his […]
- When it came to the cancellation of MMA events due to coronavirus, the majority of fighters had a week if not more’s worth of notice, but for those like bantamweight Erion Zekthi who were scheduled to compete at Shamrock FC 329 on March 14, the notice came around 48 hours before it was to take […]
- Alistair Overeem scored a first-round finish of Aleksei Oleinik in the main event of the UFC's second ever event in Russia last year. Overeem was expected to face Walt Harris on April 11, 2020, at UFC on ESPN+ 30 in Portland, Oregon but the event was postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. […]
- U.S. President Donald Trump held a conference call with the heads of all the major sports leagues across the country on Saturday, including UFC president Dana White. "We have to open our country again." – President Trump Though everyone in the mixed martial arts world was wondering if the call would mean the final nail […]
- Ten years ago, Kenny Florian faced Takanori Gomi in a lightweight main event of UFC Fight Night 21 in Charlotte where Florian secured a third-round submission victory. The fight was Gomi's highly anticipated octagon debut. Florian would only fight three more times after his win over Gomi before retiring. TRENDING > Dana White […]
- Just a short time before he was scheduled to face Impa Kasanganay in the 185-pound championship main event of LFA 84 on March 20, Daniel Madrid found out the event had been canceled due to coronavirus concerns. For Madrid, like other fighters, at first there was hope that the event would proceed as scheduled, but […]
- UFC president Dana White is among the heads of several major league sports that are meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday on a conference call to discuss the covid-19 crisis. ESPN Senior NFL Insider Adam Schefter tweeted the meeting, attributable to the White House, Saturday morning. He noted that White would be among […]
- Knockout Radio Hour One: Michael Chiesa Knockout Radio Hour Two: Shannon Briggs and Aalon Cruz Check out Knockout Radio's podcast featuring UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Aalon Cruz, as well as boxer Shannon Briggs. Plus, all the latest MMA news and happenings. Knockout […]
- (Editorial Opinion is that of Scott Petersen and does not necessarily reflect the views and principles of MMAWeekly.com or its staff.) As the world struggles to deal with the current coronavirus situation, UFC President Dana White is trying to save the show. UFC 249 in particular. As the world has continued to spiral with shutdowns […]
- The Professional Fighters League on Thursday launched its first original content series – Run it Back – which is a weekly Thursday night series in which PFL Champions break down their best fights of the PFL 2018 and 2019 PFL Seasons through their eyes. The series premiered Thursday, April 2, at 8P ET on PFL digital and social channels, […]