- Conor McGregor stopped Donald Cerrone with a head kick and punches 40 seconds into the first round at UFC 246
- Conor McGregor is returning to the UFC cage to face Donald Cerrone in the main event of UFC 246
- Rockies pitcher Justin Lawrence gets 80-game drug ban
- Grasso misses weight, bout with Gadelha canceled at UFC 246
- Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe make predictions for the marquee UFC fight between Conor McGregor and Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone this weekend in Las Vegas.
- The last three years of Conor McGregor's life have been a lucrative morass of pay-per-view defeats, whiskey sales and relentless legal troubles
- The all-new Conor McGregor has fans scratching their heads before UFC 246. Will he be able to reach his previous heights?
- Shannon Sharpe and Skip Bayless react to UFC superstar Conor McGregor appearing much more humble and reserved in his press conference ahead of his fight against Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone this Saturday.
- NXT Women’s Championship No. 1 Contender’s Battle Royal: WWE NXT, Jan. 15, 2020
- PBC Super Welterweight champion Tony Harrison and former champ Jermell Charlo weigh in before Saturday's title fight.
- Conor McGregor emerged from more than a year out of the cage victorious at UFC 246. That was a long year for McGregor, one in which his fighting career was largely overshadowed but fumbles and stumbles outside of the cage. He returned on Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas looking as good […]
- UFC president Dana White was in a chatty mood at the UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy post-fight press conference on Saturday night. He spoke at length, not only about the night's fights, but what McGregor's return meant and he laid some solid groundwork for what we might expect for McGregor's next fight, something […]
- Former bantamweight champion Holly Holm fielded questions from the media following her UFC 246 unanimous decision win over Raquel Pennington during the event's post-fight press conference. The two previously fought at UFC 184 in February 2015 in Holm's promotional debut. "The Preacher's Daughter" narrowly defeated Pennington by split decision. On Saturday, she logged […]
- UFC president Dana White has been adamant that his new partnership with Floyd Mayweather Jr. has nothing to do with a Conor McGregor rematch. Mayweather may have a different take on the situation. After McGregor crushed Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in 40 seconds in the UFC 246 main event on Saturday, Mayweather was quick to push […]
- To say that Nate Diaz is not a Conor McGregor fan is putting things mildly. He's fought McGregor twice, splitting the outcome, though he'd argue that he didn't lose either fight. While it took McGregor just 40 seconds to dismantle Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in the UFC 246 main event on Saturday, Diaz was tweeting away […]
- Following Saturday's UFC 246 pay-per-view event at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the fight promotion announced the recipients of the performance-based bonuses from the fight card. Five fighters were awarded an extra $50,000. The fight card featured 11 bouts. Five fights ended in finishes and each of those winners were awarded a bonus. Conor McGregor, […]
- UFC 246 was littered with outstanding performances and fantastic finishes, but perhaps none so spectacular as the return of Conor McGregor, who reenforced his position as the top draw in the mixed martial arts world. While McGregor would easily have been forgiven for a slow start to shake off more than a year’s worth of […]
- (Courtesy of UFC) Following Saturday's UFC 246 pay-per-view event at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the big winners and marquee names fielded questions from the media during the event's post-fight press conference. Hear from Conor McGregor and UFC president Dana White, among others. RELATED > UFC 246 Live Results: McGregor vs. Cowboy (results & […]
- Conor McGregor is back! It took all of 40 seconds for the UFC’s first dual-division champion to prove his worth as the biggest superstar in all of combat sports. McGregor had been out of the Octagon for more than a year prior to this fight. He lost to lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov the last time […]
- At UFC 184 in February 2015, Holly Holm defeated Raquel Pennington by split decision in Holm's debut inside the octagon. On Saturday, the two met for a second time in the UFC 246 co-main event. Since the loss to Holm five years ago, Pennington has wanted a rematch. Their first fight was razor close, but […]