- Jimenez beats senior newcomer Els in playoff at Hualalai
- Andrew Landry and Scottie Scheffler have broken away at The American Express
- Lee Westwood has moved into a one-shot lead after the third round of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship
- Austin leads Langer at windy Hualalai; Els makes big move
- Rickie Fowler and Scottie Scheffler each shot 8-under 64 at The American Express to share the second-round lead at 15-under 129
- Jose Vega has a three-shot lead going into the weekend at the Latin American America Championship
- One-armed Canadian amateur Laurent Hurtubise made a hole-in-one playing alongside two PGA Tour pros in The American Express pro-am event
- Brooke Henderson of Canada has a share of the lead after two rounds at the LPGA Tour's season opener
- Francesco Laporta has grabbed a one-shot lead halfway through the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship after carding a 9-under 63
- Langer, Jimenez share lead; Els struggles in senior debut
- Inbee Park carded a 4-under 67 Saturday and holds a two-shot lead over Sei Young Kim heading into the final round of the season-opening Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
- Entering his first tournament of the new year, Phil Mickelson was optimistic. But after the tournament host missed the cut at The American Express, he's still in search of going 'on a tear.'
- Rookie Scottie Scheffler shares the 54-hole lead with Andrew Landry at The American Express while Rickie Fowler is four shots back in third.
- It was a rocky finish for Scottie Scheffler on Saturday at The American Express – literally.
- Major League Baseball Hall-of-Fame pitcher John Smoltz moved into position to defend his title in the celebrity pro-am division of the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
- Nobody is better from long range than Celine Boutier. Not at this week's Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions, anyway.
- Inbee Park is not far off from her best form, despite an uncharacteristic finish Saturday at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions, where she holds a two-shot lead.
- Jose Vega, a TrackMan salesman, leads by two shots entering Sunday's final round of the Latin America Amateur Championship.
- After an extended break, Lee Westwood leads by one shot after 54 holes of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship.
- Hosung Choi missed the cut Friday at the Singapore Open but not before he accidentally hit his playing competitor with his driver.
- Miguel Angel Jimenez emerged from a pack of World Golf Hall of Famers that included Ernie Els, Fred Couples and Bernhard Langer to win the PGA Tour Champions' season opener
- An Australian native, Tom Crow was an accomplished amateur who later founded Cobra Golf and was a leading innovator in the equipment industry
- Inbee Park leads by two at the first LPGA event of the season, the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
- Up-to-the-minute leader board and other scoring information for the 2020 American Express, Jan. 16-19, La Quinta, Ca.
- The overall purse in Palm Springs is $6.7 million with the winner taking home $1.206 million for his victory
- TrackMan sales rep keeps lead at Latin America Amateur heading to Sunday with Masters and British Open invites on the lineColombia's Jose Vega, 26, would be the oldest winner of the Latin America Amateur if he can hang on Sunday at Mayakoba Resort in Mexico
- Golf Twitter took exception to Kevin Na not marking his golf ball near the hole before Russell Knox played a bunker shot in the second round of the American Express.
- Lee Westwood might not be the golfer he used to be, but the 46-year-old contended at the Open Championship last summer and now has the 54-hole lead in Abu Dhabi
- Jose Vega, 26, shot a bogey-free 65 during Friday's second round at Mayakoba Resort in Mexico to jump from T-11 into the lead after 36 holes
- These vintage golf photos help explain why Leonard Kamlser was named the inaugural winner of the PGA of America Lifetime Achievement Award in Photojournalism
PGA Tour Videos: