- For this most unusual year, the Houston Open gets its old spot back one week before the Masters
- The U.S. Open, Masters and PGA Championship have been rescheduled, while the British Open has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemicIt was announced on Monday that three of the major golf tournaments have been rescheduled, while The R&A announced the cancellation of the British Open.
- Golf will only have three major championships at the most this year
- British Open won't be played this year for 1st time since 1945; golf's oldest championship canceled until 2021British Open won't be played this year for 1st time since 1945; golf's oldest championship canceled until 2021
- Two more golf events on the European Tour have been called off because of the coronavirus pandemic
- The U.S. Women's Open is moving from the end of spring to the middle of December
- Jin Young Ko and Sung Hyun Park were Nos
- The two-story Georgia home of Davis Love III has been destroyed by a fire
- Graeme McDowell is concerned with more than just the shutdown in golf
- Many golf courses around the country have remained open during the coronavirus pandemic
- Senior writers discuss the new tentative golf schedule for 2020, which includes a November Masters and does not include The Open Championship.
- While many questions remain about what a Masters might look like in November, one area where we have some clarity is what the field will look like.
- The PGA Tour announced on Monday that it is shifting its FedExCup playoff schedule and will make more changes, 'in the coming weeks.'
- The Grand Slam landscape has been dramatically uprooted by the coronavirus pandemic with golf’s major championship bodies announcing a schedule makeover.
- The European Tour announced two more events impacted by coronavirus and is not expected to hold an event prior to the U.S. Open in June.
- The R&A announced Monday that The Open has been canceled, marking the first major championship cancellation since 1945.
- According to a San Francisco Chronicle report, the PGA Championship will be rescheduled for early August.
- Here's a complete hour-by-hour, day-by-day TV schedule of Masters coverage across various networks.
- Watch complete final-round broadcasts from previous Masters Tournaments, these from 1968-72.
- As professional golf comes to a halt because of the coronavirus, here is a look at when each tour is scheduled to resume.
- CEO Chip Brewer and senior Callaway executives all voluntarily forgoing pay; "We believe we have adequate liquidity to sustain our business through this crisis"
- FanDuel hosting free simulated Masters contest, along with a $10,000 prize and some interesting twistsFanDuel is hosting a Masters contest with a twist, pitting fictional movie characters like Roy McAvoy and Shooter McGavin in a new game
- It's been five years since Steph Curry broke Chris Paul's ankles and Paul discusses it on an Insta Live story.
- While the sport is doing its best to salvage as many events as possible, some golf tournaments have become causality of the schedule crunch.
- The PGA Tour's biggest tournaments are moving to the fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic, overlapping with college football's biggest games.
- Credit to ESPN's Dan Dakich for coming up with what we can only describe as the greatest idea we've ever heard.
- This was supposed to be Masters week, and folks in Augusta are feeling the emotional and financial stingAugusta residents are feeling the loss of the postponement of the Masters, but buoyed by the hopes it will be played in November
- Jordan Spieth equaled Tiger Woods' scoring record in winning the 2015 Masters, while Woods was not a factor on Sunday and Ben Crenshaw had an emotional farewell
- There's still uncertainty over whether the events will be played, but for now the World No. 1 is the odds-on favorite to win two of the next three majors.
- A listing of all the significant professional and amateur golf tournaments impacted by the coronavirus
PGA Tour Videos: