- Mark Scheifele scored twice, the second on a power play with 4:22 left for his 400th NHL point, in the Winnipeg Jets' 3-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks
- Devin Shore goes over his first goal of season and Ducks 3-2 loss
- Jessica Blaylock, Steve Goldstein, and Katie Gaus rock it out at Florida Panthers Yoga Day 2019 Sunday.
- Nicklas Backstrom is expected to return to the Washington Capitals' lineup when they face the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday
- Jonathan Huberdeau and the Florida Panthers continue their homestand early Sunday evening against Evander Kane and the San Jose Sharks.
- The Florida Panthers gear up for the back end of a back-to-back against Evander Kane and the San Jose Sharks.
- Ottawa hosts the Boston Bruins after Anthony Duclair scored two goals in the Senators' 4-3 loss to the Flyers
- Colorado seeks to prolong its six-game win streak with a victory over Calgary
- Columbus looks to stop its four-game slide when the Blue Jackets take on Washington
- San Jose aims to stop its three-game losing streak with a victory over Florida
- Nicklas Backstrom had a smile on his face and said he had no concerns about missing another game.
- As the hockey culture shifts, we must ask ourselves some basic questions. Plus, Jersey Fouls, OT innovation in the ECHL and more.
- Colorado forward Gabriel Landeskog returned from a lower-body injury Thursday night, and scored in the first period of the Avalanche's 3-2 win at the Montreal Canadiens.
- The Flames, the city of Calgary and the Calgary Stampede rodeo signed a 35-year agreement to replace Scotiabank Saddledome with a new downtown arena.
- Has the magic run out for these players? We break down nine players to sell high on.
- As Phil returns to Pittsburgh, can he turn things up? Are the Panthers regretting their big signing? Will the Rangers make the playoffs?
- A Minnesota judge on Wednesday ordered that Mark Pavelich, a former member of the "Miracle on Ice" U.S. Olympic hockey team, should be committed to a secure treatment facility, saying Pavelich is mentally ill and dangerous.
- There's a new No. 1 team, and the Flyers are rising rapidly. Plus, every club's proxy as a classic toy.
- Allegations continue to come out following the firing of Mike Babcock and the resignation of Bill Peters. Here's the latest.
- Evander Kane's high hit on Capitals defenseman Radko Gudas on Tuesday cost the Sharks forward a $5,000,fine, the maximum allowable under the CBA.