- Columbus visits New York after the Blue Jackets shut out New Jersey 5-0
- Carolina looks to stop its three-game losing streak with a win over New York
- Minnesota hosts Florida after the Wild shut out Dallas 7-0
- The Chicago Blackhawks will look to Patrick Kane when they face the Winnipeg Jets
- Nathan MacKinnon and the Colorado Avalanche face off against the Detroit Red Wings
- The seven-goal victory was the most lopsided home win in franchise history and matched the franchise-best mark set in a 7-0 win at Buffalo in 2015.
- Tanner Pearson scored on the power play and had an assist as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the San Jose Sharks 4-1
- Take a look back at all the best moments from Hockey Day Minnesota 2020! #HDM2020
- From the puck drop to the closing seconds of a 7-0 victory, the Minnesota Wild had a little extra pep in their step on Hockey Day Minnesota.
- Jamie Benn talks Stars being Shut Out by the Wild
- On the eve of their bye week, the league-leading Washington Capitals kept up their torrid pace, rallying past the New York Islanders on the strength of another hat trick from Alex Ovechkin.
- Stars defenseman Stephen Johns returned to game action for the first time in almost 22 months Saturday night when Dallas visited Minnesota. Jones has been sidelined because of post-traumatic headaches.
- Florida goalie Chris Driedger will miss several weeks with what's believed to be a groin injury, the latest health issue at that position for the Panthers.
- After an impressive playoff call-up last spring, the defenseman — who models his persona on Jarome Iginla — is on fire in his first full season.
- The Predators' Viktor Arvidsson has been fined $2,000 by the NHL under the league's rules regarding diving and embellishment.
- All-Stars, elite women's players, pro gamers, streamers and more will compete in St. Louis this year.
- Carolina Hurricanes All-Star defenseman Dougie Hamilton has a broken bone in his left leg.
- The Boston Bruins have waived 14-year veteran David Backes. The 35-year-old Backes has just one goal and two assists in 16 games with the Bruins this season.
- Stars defenseman Stephen Johns, who hasn't played in an NHL game since March 2018 because of post-traumatic headaches, will likely return to action Saturday.
- Our panel checks in on a handful of hot topics around the league, including scoring races, goaltender trades and more.