Reload for the latest headlines. See news for your specific team below.
- President Donald Trump told the commissioners of 12 major sports that he hopes to have fans back in stadiums and arenas by August and September, sources told ESPN.
- High-level officials from multiple NFL teams are now preparing to conduct the April 23-25 draft virtually, from home, away from their team facilities, sources told ESPN.
- Philadelphia's new cornerback says, that like Kobe Bryant did, he will put in "a lot of work" despite the fact he "played frickin' fantastic" in 2019.
- Antonio Brown faces felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor criminal mischief charges in an alleged January assault in Florida.
- Kiya Tomlin, a clothing designer and the wife of Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, has been making cloth masks to donate to local hospitals.
- The Texans' coach and GM cited Hopkins' desire for a raise as one of the reasons behind his trade to the Cardinals last month.
- Defensive end Derek Wolfe considered it "a no-brainer" to join Calais Campbell and Brandon Williams along the Baltimore Ravens defensive front.
- Bears coach Matt Nagy envisions Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles splitting reps in training camp and both playing in preseason games as Chicago tries to decide who will start at quarterback.
- If the NFL goes to a 17-week season and the Super Bowl in 2024 gets pushed back a week to Feb. 11, it will conflict with Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Tampa Bay is 34-61 since Jason Licht took over as general manager. That doesn't matter now — the franchise has Tom Brady.
- Jadeveon Clowney has lingered available into April, and the Cleveland Browns might just come into the mix late and get him. Less than three weeks before the NFL Draft is scheduled to take place, Jadeveon Clowney stands as no less than one of the top three available free agents. The New York Jets and Tennessee […]
- During a call with several prominent sports commissioners, President Trump said he believes the NFL season will start on time and hopes to have fans back in arenas in August and September Saturday morning, President Donald Trump held a conference call with major sports league commissioners, which included Roger Goodell (NFL), Adam Silver (NBA), Rob […]
- Looking toward the 2020 NFL season, with the brunt of free agency in the books, these five teams will be underrated. With the prominent part of free agency in the books, the next thing on the NFL calendar is the draft from April 23-25. It will, of course, be uniquely staged this year due to […]
- President Donald Trump is hosting a phone call with the commissioners of major U.S. sports leagues today, including Vince McMahon and Dana White. Story update: According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, President Trump believes the NFL season should start on time in September. He also said he hopes to have fans back in stadiums and arenas […]
- After what is easily one of the most shocking trades of the offseason, Houston Texans head coach Bill O’Brien has defended the DeAndre Hopkins deal. It’s nice to know that even when we don’t have football, we can count on the Houston Texans to give us something to talk about. And they delivered in spectacular […]
- It’s a team that’s been to the playoffs two of the past three seasons. Which five players are primed to emerge in a big ways for the Buffalo Bills? It’s a team that won at least 10 games last season for the first time since finishing 11-5 in 1999. And the Buffalo Bills were back […]
- The New Orleans Saints are the team to beat in 2020. Amongst the NFC, they standout as the best team in the conference for three reasons. The New Orleans Saints will be a force in 2020. The Saints are coming off a 13-3 campaign in 2019. One that oddly was only good enough for a […]
- It’s a team that figures to add a lot of talent in April’s draft. So what five players currently on the Miami Dolphins are primed for breakout campaigns? It’s a team that won five of its final nine games after a miserable showing in its first seven outings a year ago. It’s a franchise that […]
- The New England Patriots have done little in the wake of Tom Brady’s exit, leading to the question: are they actually tanking for Trevor Lawrence? The New England Patriots have done little to fill the void at quarterback left by Tom Brady following his departure for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. New England brought back Brian […]
- Every offseason, NFL teams convince themselves they’re going to be awesome and reach the Super Bowl. Here are five teams who won’t be as good as you think. With the first wave of NFL free agency in the books and the 2020 NFL Draft less than a month away, most fanbases have to feel pretty […]
- Former NFL kicker Tom Dempsey has died at 73 from what his family described as complications from the new coronavirus
- Breshad Perriman insists his late-season breakout last year was only a promising start and a sneak peek of things to come
- NFL Calendar
- NFLPA accused of stonewalling ex-players on disability funds
- With play suspended across all professional sports leagues, athletes are spending more time on social media than ever before.
- Could the Patriots be planning a major move in this years draft? Peter Schrager discusses that and a number of other topics around the NFL.
- Mark Ingram Jr., joined by wife and adorable kids, recalls daughter’s birth on 2009 Bama title nightBaltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram Jr. recalls the birth of his youngest daughter on the same day the Crimson Tide celebrated his 2009 National Championship win.
- After a workout picture of Lamar Jackson, Antonio Brown and Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown was posted on social media, buzz for AB to the Ravens began. Three-time Pro Bowler Mark Ingram seemed pretty excited by the possibility of welcoming AB to Baltimore.
- Denver Broncos defensive end Shelby Harris was expecting to command upwards of $9 million annually in free agency
- Connor McGovern’s tireless work ethic was born from football and potatoes
- Fund allows 14-year NFL veteran Jay Feely and his son to purchase meals from restaurants and take them to healthcare workers in suburban Phoenix.
- The family of Tom Dempsey says that the longtime NFL kicker — who kicked a then-record 63-yard field goal in 1970 — has died at 73.
- Denzel Ward will provide relief for 21 service workers and small business owners who have lost livelihoods during coronavirus crisis.
- SportsPulse: Mackenzie Salmon sat down with D'Andre Swift, the top running back prospect in the draft, to see how he's preparing for the draft during the pandemic. We also asked what it would be like to team up with Tom Brady and the Bucs.
- SportsPulse: While many pundits have been critical of the Cowboys offseason moves on defense, Gerald McCoy can't wait to prove everyone wrong. He sat down with Jori Esptein to talk about his expectations with his new team.
- SportsPulse: Mackenzie Salmon sat down with Denver Broncos newest corner A.J. Bouye to get his insight on everything that went wrong in Jacksonville after their promising 2017 season.
- Don't like the Rams' new logo? Watch COO Kevin Demoff read mean tweets about it after fans helped raise more than $2 million for coronavirus relief.
- On Saturday, Donald Trump said he hoped the NFL season would start on time. But sports will only return when health experts say it's safe, not Trump.
- Donald Trump had a conference call with many major sports league commissioners Saturday and said he's hopeful the NFL season will start on time.
- After free agency losses, the Dallas Cowboys could look to reload at key positions in the NFL draft.
- Bill Polian simplified the NFL's draft process years ago. “Really all you need, and it's especially true in a time like today, you need the game film, the physical exam, which may be difficult to get right now, and the measurables," he told The Associated Press. If a player hasn't been to the combine or […]
- Former NFL kicker Tom Dempsey, who played in the NFL despite being born without toes on his kicking foot and made a record 63-yard field goal, died late Saturday while struggling with complications from the new coronavirus, his daughter said. Ashley Dempsey said Sunday that her father, who has resided in an assisted living home […]
- GT takes a look at Nick Buchanan as the Florida offensive lineman looks to take his talents to the next level.
- * New Orleans legend held record for longest field-goal in history * Dempsey was born with no toes on his kicking footThe New Orleans Saints have confirmed that their legendary kicker, Tom Dempsey, has died after contracting Covid-19. He was 73.Dempsey had an extraordinary career. He was born without toes on his right foot, the […]
- Breshad Perriman insists his late-season breakout last year was merely just a promising start. “I think that was just a sneak peek of what’s to come for this season and many other seasons past this season,” the New York Jets wide receiver said. Perriman was arguably the NFL's most productive wide receiver during the last […]
- Here's the scouting report on our No. 29 overall prospect in the 2020 NFL draft.
- * New logo has been widely criticized by team’s fans * Kevin Demoff says Rams ‘value’ feedback on new designThe new Los Angeles Rams logo, which has been savaged by fans, does appear to have some value. The team’s chief operating officer, Kevin Demoff, said he would read “mean tweets” about the new logo if […]
- A look at how last year's rookie quarterbacks compare to Dwayne Haskins and why he could still be the future in Washington.
- “It's good to be able to support those people, even though I can't do what they do."
- Kenny Clark looks stronger than ever.
NFL Team Feeds – National Conference
- Nurses with Cardinals ties managing changing world because of COVID-19
- Right tackle started 12 games in 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins trade kicked off lauded string of moves by Steve Keim
- President excited after offseason moves as team prepares for virtual draft
- Short-term changes still on the horizon
- While live sports are currently on hold, the Atlanta Falcons are going to host a live stream of one of the greatest moments in franchise history
- Matt Tabeek, Kelsey Conway and Will McFadden discuss the Falcons' recent moves
- Today’s Early Bird Report includes a ranking of NFL offenses that has the Falcons tied with a division rival
- You’ve got questions about the Atlanta Falcons and we’ve got answers – Straight from the Beek
- Falcons' offseason moves include Fowler, Gurley, Hurst, Davidson, Bailey and Treadwell
- The Panthers' new deep threat spoke with local media on Friday.
- The wideout has history with a number of Panthers coaches.
- Kirkwood is another product of Temple, where he played under Matt Rhule.
- One of free agency's most exciting wideouts is heading to Carolina to reunite with his college coach.
- Since 2016, Anderson has 11 touchdowns that have gone for more than 30 yards.
- The highs and lows that Nick Foles has experienced throughout his NFL career have given him a great appreciation for the opportunity he has to compete for the Bears’ starting quarterback position.
- General manager Ryan Pace vows that the Bears will be ready for the draft however it’s held. Coach Matt Nagy discusses the need to adapt and be tech-savvy. And why only certain players are permitted in Halas Hall.
- Bears fans can re-watch their team’s impressive 15-6 win over the Los Angeles Rams on Dec. 9, 2018 in its entirety on the Bears website, app and YouTube channel for free.
- General manager Ryan Pace and coach Matt Nagy revealed on a conference call Friday that the Bears will conduct an "open competition" for the starting quarterback position between Mitchell Trubisky and Nick Foles.
- The Bears on Friday officially announced the signings of outside linebackers Barkevious Mingo and Isaiah Irving to one-year contracts.
- That is the overriding theme for what the Dallas Cowboys have been doing so far these first 17 days of free agency:
- Is Joe Looney the leading candidate to start at center? We continue our player evaluation series with a closer look at the versatile backup lineman.
- Today, we continue the series with “Star Crossed,” a feature on the decision to cut Quincy Carter and how it changed the shape of a franchise.
- With the additions of Gerald McCoy and Dontari Poe, how do you feel about the defensive tackle position?
- The most essential factors in Aldon Smith's success with the Cowboys will be whether he has control over his sobriety and is able to get his body in NFL shape after nearly five years away from the league.
- We caught up with Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson in Iowa to see what he's been up to while staying in and staying safe.
- The Detroit Lions announced today their player-led social justice initiative, Detroit Lions Inspire Change, will fund the Empowerment Plan’s operations for the month of April.
- The Detroit Lions announced Friday that they have agreed to terms with free agent CB Darryl Roberts.
- Get to know defensive tackle prospect Javon Kinlaw.
Green Bay Packers:
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers claim their fourth Super Bowl title and 13th league championship
- Murphy Takes 5 is a monthly column written by President and CEO Mark Murphy
- How to watch the thrilling meeting of two legendary quarterbacks
- That’s just one of many draft wishes
- Claypool led the Irish with 66 catches for 1,037 yards and 13 TDs in 2019
Los Angeles Rams:
- Micah Kiser has been Called to Duty and Brian Allen has a new whip.
- Our series spotlighting Los Angeles Rams players chosen in the Top 100 picks of the NFL Draft in the Sean McVay era kicks off with the first ever: tight end Gerald Everett.
- This week, offensive lineman, Bobby Evans, spoke to Sarina about the difficulty getting through year one in the NFL, how happy he is that Whitworth and Blythe are back, and Tiger King.
- In the first of a four-part series looking back on key draft moments in franchise history, theRams.com rewinds to the team drafting Jared Goff No. 1 overall in 2016.
- En estos tiempos críticos, los Rams dedican esfuerzos en apoyo de los más necesitados
New Orleans Saints:
- Kicker held record for longest field goal until it was broken in 2013
- Saints President Dennis Lauscha, legend Deuce McAllister and sports writer Nick Underhill were guests
- A collection of headlines on the Saints and the NFL
- We all miss sports but time isn't right for games to return yet
- Bell ringing will start Sunday at 6 p.m.
New York Giants:
- Eli talks with Victor about retired life, his favorite career moments, and the current NFL landscape.
- The 6-foot-3, 307-pound offensive lineman was a two-time All-Big Ten honoree.
- Submit your questions to Giants Mailbag and they could be featured on Giants.com.
- NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah updated his ranking of the top 50 prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft.
- John Schmeelk and Lance Medow debate the upcoming NFL Draft and much more in this week's "Fact or Fiction."
- New Eagles and returning players weigh in with their thoughts.
- Acquired two weeks ago in a trade, Darius Slay is embracing his move to Philadelphia.
- More information about the potential date and details of the event will be announced at the appropriate time.
- Projecting roles for the newest Eagles on the 2020 roster.
- With Tim Jernigan going to the AFC, there are four remaining free agents who have not yet either returned to the Eagles or joined a new team.
San Francisco 49ers:
- The 49ers have added an offensive lineman and wide receiver to the roster.
- How players are staying active at home, a player face swap quiz, vote in the 49ers 2019 bracket celebration challenge and more top headlines.
- Members of the 49ers are getting creative with makeshift gyms and workouts to stay active under self-quarantine practices.
- Levi’s® Stadium Executive Chef Jon T. Severson along with his children Halina and Taggart share a recipe for cinnamon Nutella banana bread that you can make from home.
- Five facts about linebacker Joe Walker, healthy eating tips from the 49ers team dietitian, 2020 Draft caps and more top headlines.
- The Checkdown posted a graphic via Instagram highlighting Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson as one of 23 players to play every offensive snap last season.
- You had Seahawks questions; we have answers.
- Seahawks Legend and member of the Class of 2020 Pro Football Hall of Fame Steve Hutchinson is highlighted on their website for his impressive college career at Michigan.
- Wednesday Round-Up: Sea Hawkers Create 'Hope' Signs And Donate Proceeds To Small Business Relief FundThe Kirkland Sea Hawkers created signs to sell and donate the proceeds to the small business relief fund set up by the Kirkland Chamber of Commerce.
- Starting in 2020, seven teams from each conference will qualify for the postseason.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- The second of a three-part series about the potential success quarterback Tom Brady could have in Bruce Arians' offense that explores the similarities between the Bucs' and Patriots' offenses last season.
- With the first rush of free agency over, NFL attention is now tipping toward this month's draft, and as a result we're going deeper into this draft to see the Buccaneers land a lot of help on offense
- Veteran QB Blaine Gabbert, who has starting experience in a Bruce Arians offense, will get another shot at claiming the Bucs' top reserve spot after he lost the 2019 season to a shoulder injury
- It's April and free agency news will soon give way to the 2020 NFL Draft, but the Bucs are still making moves…We'll track all of the Bucs' arrivals and departures throughout the spring
- The third installment of our Daily Bucs Trivia for the month of April asks you to guess which Buccaneers QB most commonly combined his touchdown passes with victories
- Darby, a second round pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, has recorded eight interceptions in 57-career games (56 starts).
- A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Friday, April 3, 2020.
- Fans have questions, and we have answers as free agency continues. Here's what Redskins fans want to know.
- Rodgers, a third-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, has made 121 catches for 1,173 yards and 13 touchdowns over the past six seasons.
- A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Thursday, April 2, 2020.
NFL Team Feeds – American Conference
- The NFL’s longest-tenured public relations chief, Executive Vice President of Public and Community Relations Kevin Byrne, has announced plans to end his distinguished career in May.
- The Ravens wish they could work with some young, ascending players. Why I don’t like expanding the playoffs. The next big thing on the to-do list.
- Ronnie Stanley took on fans in a FIFA challenge, Chuck Clark is making workout videos in his garage and Robert Griffin III is making the most of couples workouts.
- Signing a one-year contract with the Ravens gave Derek Wolfe a fresh start, and the veteran defensive lineman hopes to have a long and successful stay.
- Michael Brockers was excited about playing for the Ravens before the agreement fell through. Derek Wolfe says everything the Ravens stand for is what he’s about. Can Tom Flacco follow in his brother Joe’s footsteps?
- Read about how current and former Bills players are giving back to community members affected by COVID-19.
- Josh Allen talked about how he's keeping in touch with his teammates in the social-distancing era and why he feels the need to give back to the Western New York community right now.
- The Bills Spring Play 60 Challenge will kick off on Monday, April 6. Here's everything you need to know about the program.
- Here are three things to know about the Bills for Friday, April 3.
- Bills general manager Brandon Beane explains why he added a proven playmaker in Stefon Diggs in order to avoid the uncertainty that comes with drafting a wide receiver and the uncertainty of this year's offseason program due to Covid-19.
- A look back at the Bengals 2019 season with milestones reached, top moments and a look ahead to next season.
- If the 2006 draft isn’t the best in Bengals’ history, it certainly has to be one of the longest lasting in the NFL during the last 20 years since three of the picks played at least seven games in their 14th seasons in 2019. With some of the major players in the Paul Brown Stadium […]
- Check out the Bengals Top 10 punt returners ranked by yards.
- In the latest "Week In Review," two defensive leaders Sam Hubbard and Jessie Bates III are excited about the potential additions on their side of the ball. Also, the latest Bengals.com Media Mock Draft, five potential breakout candidates for next season and adjusting to the new realities for the 2020 NFL Draft.
- If this had been the world as we once knew it, Bengals head coach Zac Taylor and director of player personnel Duke Tobin would have already landed Thursday night in Baton Rouge, La., after grabbing a flight from West Palm Beach, Fla., and the site of the NFL’s annual league meeting. Here's what Taylor is […]
- Sixth-year veteran was a former 1st-round pick
- Cleveland’s head coach touches on a variety of subjects in call with local reporters
- Former Bengals run-stuffer joins talented group of Cleveland tackles
- Senior Writer Andrew Gribble answers your questions every week
- Browns head coach talks with reporters about free agency, upcoming draft and more
- Vannett also addressed his free-agent process and a recent conversation with Jeff Heuerman.
- Broncos Team Historian Jim Saccomano breaks down how John Elway's first draft unfolded and looks ahead to the upcoming draft, which may be one of Elway's most important.
- During a conference call on Friday, Harris explained why he re-signed with the Broncos, why he's not worried about his one-year deal and how he fits in the team's defensive scheme.
- Starting Monday, NFL RedZone will re-air the best moments from last season's games.
- The Broncos' success in the 2020 NFL Draft could depend on what the team does after the first round. Aric DiLalla takes a look at some potential options for the second and third round.
- The Houston Texans gave their Season Ticket Members an exclusive interview with Chairman and C.E.O. Cal McNair, Head Coach and General Manager Bill O’Brien and Executive Vice President of Football Operations Jack Easterby.
- The Texans, and the rest of the NFL, can't work out at their facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Head coach Bill O'Brien explained how the players are adjusting to that.
- OLB Jacob Martin is excited about 2020 and the future with the Houston Texans defense.
- J.J. Watt shared a new trailer for his show, "Ultimate Tag" set to premiere in May.
- The NFL will move to an expanded 14-team playoff system that will include two additional teams qualifying, one AFC and one NFC, beginning in 2020.
- The Indianapolis Colts have been a part of some of the greatest games and moments in recent NFL memory, and now you can watch many of those contests in their entirety — right here, right now, thanks to NFL Game Pass.
- The 2020 NFL Draft is three weeks away. After months of research, who are the top players in the draft, by position?
- The Indianapolis Colts made a couple of huge moves this offseason when they picked up defensive tackle DeForest Buckner and quarterback Philip Rivers. Each move is being considered among the best moves that NFL teams have made this offseason.
- While the Indianapolis Colts don’t officially know if and when they’ll be able to begin their offseason workout program, head coach Frank Reich is ensuring his coaching staff will be prepared to take on all sorts of challenges in order to keep an edge heading into the 2020 season.
- In Colts Production’s latest edition of “Colts Life,” the hometown kid, tight end Jack Doyle, gets his turn in the spotlight. What did we learn about Doyle's passions and family life off the field, and why that makes him so solid on the field?
- Previewing the 2020 NFL Draft: The NFL Draft starts with quarterback as often as not; that’s the case in ’20, but where – if anywhere – will the Jaguars address the position?
- Original Pride of the Jaguars member Tony Boselli, released from the Mayo Clinic this week after spending five days in intensive care with COVID-19: “This is not a political debate; this isn’t if you’re on one side of the aisle or the other…”
- Jaguars.com 2020 mock draft tracker 10.0: Analysts continue to project defensive tackles Javon Kinlaw and Derrick Brown for the Jaguars at No. 9 overall in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft
- Head Coach Doug Marrone this week discussed how the Jaguars are preparing for the 2020 offseason program – whatever that program will entail
- Previewing the 2020 NFL Draft: Analysts say 12 selections in a deep, talented draft make this year a huge opportunity for the Jaguars and General Manager David Caldwell
Kansas City Chiefs:
- Here’s a look at who is projected to the Chiefs in the latest mock drafts
- Counting down the best photos from the Chiefs’ archives in 2019
- Five Things We Learned from Andy Reid, CB Antonio Hamilton, OL Mike Remmers and QB Jordan Ta'amu on ThursdayReid, Hamilton, Remmers and Ta’amu spoke with the media via conference call on Thursday
- Ta’amu most recently played for the St. Louis BattleHawks of the XFL
- Counting down the best photos from the Chiefs’ archives in 2019
Los Angeles Chargers:
- The Los Angeles Chargers, LAUSD, CBSLA and iHeartRadio combined forces with celebrities, civic leaders, businesses/philanthropies and thousands of small donors to support those in need.
- Kentucky's Lynn Bowden and Colorado's Laviska Shenault Jr. have big-play potential in the NFL.
- Sam Rapoport discusses the rise of women working in NFL football operations.
- Nat Moore on Don Shula, Dan Marino, and the big win.
- Newest Miami Dolphins met with the media earlier this afternoon.
- Brian Flores has an established reputation across the League and it attracted free agents.
- The Dolphins signed these unrestricted free agents: Clayton Fejedelem, Ereck Flowers, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Jordan Howard, Byron Jones, Ted Karras, Shaq Lawson, Emmanuel Ogbah, Elandon Roberts and Kyle Van Noy.
- Early signings filling so many important needs
New England Patriots:
- Join Patriots Unfiltered and special guest Malcolm Mitchell on Friday night on Facebook to re-live the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history!
- The New England Patriots and Fanatics, the leader for officially licensed sports merchandise, today announced a 10-year e-commerce partnership that will have Fanatics operate the online and mobile retail merchandise business for the six-time Super Bowl champions. The team will continue to operate their Patriots Pro Shop stores at Gillette Stadium and Patriot Place.
- New England's famous 767 brings back more than a million much-needed medical masks for health care workers in the Northeast.
- Should the Patriots trade up for QB Tua Tagovailoa? Paul Perillo and Mike Dussault debate in this week's Samsonite Make Your Case.
- All the Patriots news you need in one convenient place!
New York Jets:
- Joe Douglas Has Addressed the Offensive Line While Remaining Disciplined
- Hall of Fame Wideout Michael Irvin: 'The Speed This Kid Has Is Incredible'
- Auburn's & South Carolina's Big Men Are at the Top of the List of Interior DL Prospects
- Hear from New Jets CB Pierre Desir, C Connor McGovern, WR Breshad Perriman, OL Greg Van Roten and Returnee OL Alex Lewis
- Despite Epidemic Complications, GM Says, 'We Feel Good About Where We Are'
- The Las Vegas Raiders are proud to stand alongside the incredible community leaders that are doing everything that they can during this time of need.
- The Raiders made strides in 2019; if you want to relive last season here's how to tune in and watch.
- Upon Further Review: Hunter Renfrow stops by to look back at his career day against the Los Angeles ChargersCome kick off your weekend the right way; it's time for another edition of "Upon Further Review."
- As part of a new series, titled The Iso, The Players’ Tribune is giving athletes an outlet to share how they’ve been handling life in quarantine.
- After some major moves in free agency, NFL analysts provide their updated mock drafts.
- Donnie Shell's daughter, April Shell, will be his Pro Football Hall of Fame presenter
- The Steelers come-from-behind win over the Ravens in 2010 will air on NBCSN tonight
- Eagles make an addition up front, Giants collecting Packers 'backers
- Kiya Tomlin is helping those in the medical field by making masks while her design studio is closed
- The common perception of the Ravens' defense as the NFL's best isn't a slam dunk
- Titans Online Senior Writer/Editor Jim Wyatt answers questions from Titans fans in this weekend's edition of the mailbag.
- What We Know About the Current Titans QB Situation, and a Question: Could Logan Woodside End Up Being the Team's No. 2 QB?In four preseason contests in 2019, Logan Woodside completed 46-of-76 passes for 539 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions. His passer rating was an impressive 99.6.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel Focused on the Now During Much Different Times in the NFL, and Around the WorldTitans coach Mike Vrabel is working from home, preparing for the NFL Draft while also staying in regular contact with General Manager Jon Robinson and members of his coaching staff.
- Titans CB Malcolm Butler Donates Funds to Help Those in Nashville, Hometown of Vicksburg, Impacted by Coronavirus OutbreakIn Nashville, Butler is making a donation to Meharry Medical College to purchase supplies for healthcare workers and first responders, and to provide them meals. His donation will also purchase test kits so Nashville citizens can get tested.
- On Wednesday, Titans General Manager Jon Robinson made it clear the team would eventually like to sign Henry to a long-term deal, and he said the feeling is mutual.