Reload for the latest headlines. See news for your specific team below.
- Philip Rivers got a rare stress-free win as a birthday present, as the Chargers swarmed the Jaguars thanks to a big day from the QB and Austin Ekeler.
- The Jaguars were officially eliminated from the AFC playoff race with Sunday's lopsided loss, but haven't been competitive for more than a month.
- The Packers didn't dominate the Redskins, but they won and are OK winning ugly if it leads to the Super Bowl.
- The Ravens have clinched a playoff spot, and the 49ers took control of the NFC again.
- San Francisco topped New Orleans in a 94-point battle, while Baltimore edged Buffalo to clinch a playoff berth. Here's what to know from Week 14.
- Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield said Sunday that Odell Beckham Jr.'s injury "wasn't handled right" by the team's training staff, suggesting Cleveland would have been better off had the receiver undergone surgery during the preseason.
- Texans coach Bill O'Brien said his team wasn't ready to play against the Broncos after a big win against the Patriots.
- An overturned pass interference call prevents Miami (3-10) from holding on to the lead in a key AFC East matchup.
- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady connected with Julian Edelman for a 37-yard touchdown before Travis Kelce scores on a direct snap for the Chiefs..
- Denver scored more than 24 points for the first time in more than 400 days as Lock became the fourth Broncos rookie to pass for 300 yards.
- The Indianapolis Colts had a imminently winnable game on Sunday, but they fell short and dreams of a division title and a playoff spot faded with it. With three losses in their previous four games, including a loss to the Houston Texans in Week 13, the Indianapolis Colts sat two games back of the Texans […]
- With a 2-0 record as the starter, Drew Lock looks like the answer to the Denver Broncos’ quarterback prayers. If not for a preseason thumb injury, rookie quarterback Drew Lock would have made his first NFL start for the Denver Broncos far sooner than Week 13. The team went 3-8 with Joe Flacco and Brandon […]
- By winning an absolute barn-burner on the road, the San Francisco 49ers proved they can win the Super Bowl after defeating the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. If you had the over in Sunday afternoon’s game between the San Francisco 49ers and the New Orleans Saints, then good for you! That game so went over, […]
- The Baltimore Ravens have now won nine games in a row. After clinching a playoff berth, Baltimore and MVP frontrunner Lamar Jackson are destroying the NFL. How do you stop what can’t be stopped? You don’t, and that’s what we’re dealing with in the 2019 Baltimore Ravens. After dropping two games in the early part […]
- The Baltimore Ravens get their 11th win of the season by beating the Buffalo Bills. Frankly, Baltimore may not lose another game for the rest of the year. It was not easy, but the Baltimore Ravens found a way to beat the feisty Buffalo Bills in Orchard Park on Sunday. With a 24-17 win over […]
- If you were leaning on Josh Jacobs to help you win in fantasy today, you need to act fast because he has been ruled out vs. the Tennessee Titans. It’s Week 14 of the 2019 NFL season. That means you’re either fighting for a playoff spot in fantasy football or you’re playing in the first […]
- David Shaw has consistently turned away NFL overtures, but is this the year he makes the jump? The Washington Redskins were the first NFL team to fire their head coach this year, so they’ve gotten something of a head start on their search for a coach in 2020. According to Jason La Canfora of CBS […]
- The Tennessee Titans are reportedly contemplating making Ryan Tannehill their long-term starting quarterback, and here’s why it would be a good move for the organization. Ryan Tannehill is a former top-10 overall pick who had some successful seasons with the Miami Dolphins, but he was never available to consistently instill confidence as a franchise quarterback. […]
- Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson joined Michael Vick as the only quarterbacks in the 1,000-yard rushing club on Sunday in Buffalo. Lamar Jackson continues to set records in what was already an MVP-caliber season. Jackson reached the 1,000-yard rushing mark during the first quarter of the Baltimore Ravens game against the Buffalo Bills at New […]
- Star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has reportedly told players and coaches on other NFL teams that he wants to leave the Browns amidst a disappointing first season in Cleveland. When the Cleveland Browns acquired Odell Beckham Jr. from the New York Giants this offseason at a discounted price, they thought they were headed for […]
- The first three plays in David Blough's first start in an NFL road game were an ominous sign for the rookie quarterback and the Detroit Lions
- Seahawks' Ansah, Kendricks inactive; Havenstein out for LA
- Chargers end skid, hand Jaguars 5th straight lopsided loss
- Kirk Cousins passed for 242 yards and a touchdown in an efficient and spectacular way. After the game, Chris Spielman and Thom Brennaman discuss Cousins performance which gave Minnesota a 20-7 victory over the Lions.
- 49ers edge Saints 48-46 in wild game; Ravens clinch playoffs
- After watching him carry his team to an electric 48-46 win over the Saints in New Orleans, Charles Davis said Jimmy Garoppolo silenced doubters saying he was keeping them from being a Super Bowl contender.
- Ryan to OZ leads Falcons to another rout of Panthers, 40-20
- Jameis Winston threw for 456 yards and four touchdowns, helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers rally to to beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-35
- Garoppolo's 4 TD passes help 49ers top Saints, 48-46
- Ravens clinch AFC playoff berth with 24-17 win over Bills
- Check out all the best action from Week 14, starting with Thursday's game between the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears.
- Cornerback Marcus Peters helped clinch the Baltimore Ravens' win over the Buffalo Bills and then took to the stands to celebrate.
- Donte Jackson was involved in coverage during Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan's two touchdown passes. After the loss, he blamed Panthers coaches.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield expressed frustration with team's treatment of WR Odell Beckham Jr.'s groin injury, saying it wasn't handled right.
- Check out some early NFL headlines.
- Bears linebacker Khalil Mack paid off layaway accounts at hometown Walmart just in time for the holidays. He has given back to hometown in the past.
- The Detroit Lions are running short on hope after dropping their sixth straight game, this time to the Minnesota Vikings.
- The Indianapolis Colts' defense surrendered 456 yards to Jameis Winston and 542 yards total in a 38-35 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Aaron Jones had a season-high 134 rushing yards on 16 carries to power the Green Bay Packers' win over the Washington Redskins.
- Thanks to a big play by George Kittle, the San Francisco 49ers landed the final and game-winning score against the New Orleans Saints.
- Things are getting heated in the fourth quarter of the Patriots game against the Chiefs. Sammy Watkins and Stephon Gilfmore got into a tussle on the Kansas City sideline after one play. Gilmore was guarding the Chiefs receiver and they threw each other to the ground as the went over the sideline.
- The first three plays for David Blough and the Detroit Lions on Sunday were an ominous sign. The rookie quarterback's first two passes were deflected at the line of scrimmage. The Minnesota Vikings made sure there would be no repeat of Blough's strong Thanksgiving Day debut.
- Philip Rivers threw for 314 yards and three touchdowns, including an 84-yarder to Austin Ekeler that was the longest completion of the quarterback's 16-year NFL career, and the Los Angeles Chargers handled the Jaguars 45-10 Sunday to end a three-game skid. It was Jacksonville's fifth consecutive
- LOS ANGELES (AP) — Seattle is missing two key defensive starters and Los Angeles is without its top pass-catching tight end and starting right tackle again when the Rams host the Seahawks.
- The Steelers' third-string undrafted rookie quarterback looks likes a seasoned veteran. Devlin Hodges was calm and cool in running Pittsburgh's offense today in Arizona, completing 16 of 18 passes for 152 yards, with a touchdown and no turnovers, plus 35 rushing yards, as the Steelers beat the
- The Patriots were down 23-7 in third quarter and their offense was scuffling, so the defense and special teams have made plays to close the gap with the Chiefs. A Nick Folk field goal with 11:42 left to play cut the Kansas City lead to 23-16, but the Patriots surely feel they should have taken […]
- The Patriots were hot at the officials.
- The suddenly red-hot Buccaneers (6-7) will miss the playoffs for the 12th straight year despite rallying Sunday to beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-35 for their third consecutive victory and fourth in five games. Winston continued to state his case for keeping the starting quarterback job beyond 2019,
- The Chargers can't figure out a way to win close games. Not being in one is a good first step. The Chargers picked up a convincing 45-10 win over the Jaguars, eliminating the need for explanations. The Jaguars (4-9) opened the game with a long field goal drive, but the Chargers wheeled off 31 unanswered
- The Seahawks will have defensive end Jadeveon Clowney on the field tonight, but they aren't fully staffed up front. Clowney is active, after he was ruled questionable for this week with a core muscle injury. The Seahawks will be without defensive end Ziggy Ansah and linebacker Mychael Kendricks,
NFL Team Feeds – National Conference
- Murray struggles with three interceptions in 23-17 loss
- Team releases recently signed defensive lineman Caraun Reid
- Team hoping to show Rams loss was an anomaly
- All the ways to follow along with the Week 14 matchup
- Notes: Murphy, K. Peterson on injury report; Joseph talks tight end coverage
- Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Damontae Kazee stats and more
- Olamide Zaccheaus set an NFL record with his 93-yard touchdown play on Sunday
- Koo made all four of his field goal and extra-point attempts during the Falcons' blowout victory against the Panthers
- Roddy White, the first receiver to be inducted into the Falcons Ring of Honor, has made just as big an impact off the field
- Key takeaways from the matchup between the Falcons and Panthers
- Atlanta rushed for a season-high 159 rushing yards and gathered four takeaways.
- The Falcons pulled away in the second half on Sunday, racking up five sacks and four takeaways.
- The rookie edge rusher is among the inactives with Carolina facing the Falcons.
- Fresh off a four-year contract extension, linebacker Shaq Thompson reflects.
- The versatile linebacker, a former first-round pick, is now under contract through 2023.
- Former Bears record-breaking kick returner Devin Hester has been named to the NFL 100 All-Time Team.
- Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses the most rushing yards in a game by a Bears quarterback, the last time the Bears won a game without forcing a turnover and who compares to Cordarrelle Patterson on special teams.
- Senior writer Larry Mayer identifies three things that stood in the Bears’ 31-24 win over the Cowboys, including reserve linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis stepping in and stepping up in place of injured starter Roquan Smith.
- For the second straight week, quarterback Mitchell Trubisky rebounded from an interception to lead the Bears to a crucial victory with an impressive performance.
- Another impressive performance by quarterback Mitchell Trubisky fueled an offensive explosion Thursday night that carried the Bears to a 31-24 win over the Dallas Cowboys at Soldier Field.
- El mariscal de campo Dak Prescott se lastimó el dedo índice en la mano derecha y se torció la mano izquierda en la derrota del jueves ante los Chicago Bears.
- Dak Prescott sustained injuries to both hands against the Bears but was able to finish the game Thursday.
- Don’t miss any of the action with our daily updates: news, notes and more throughout the Cowboys' 2019 season.
- The Cowboys had one of their worst outings of the season Thursday night in Chicago. Let’s dissect exactly what happened and see how the Cowboys can somehow turn this around.
- Si el tono no fue lo suficientemente obvio el jueves por la noche, que no quepa dudas que sí existe frustración dentro de la organización de los Cowboys.
- Mike O’Hara answers all of the burning questions following the Detroit Lions’ 20-7 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Tim Twentyman recaps the Detroit Lions’ 20-7 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
- Tim Twentyman reports on inactives for Sunday’s Lions-Vikings matchup.
- Tim Twentyman takes a look at five things to watch in Sunday’s Lions-Vikings matchup.
- Mike O’Hara shares his final thoughts heading into Sunday’s Lions-Vikings matchup.
Green Bay Packers:
- Packers in the position they want to be with three games left
- Packers running back powers offense with 192 total yards
- Green Bay downs Washington despite missed opportunities on offense
- View the top plays from Sunday's win at Lambeau Field
- RB Aaron Jones with 192 yards from scrimmage and his 15th TD
Los Angeles Rams:
- A look at the inactives for Sunday night's game between the Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks at the Coliseum.
- The Seattle Seahawks expect a competitive game Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
- This week, tight end, Tyler Higbee spoke to Sarina about what it takes to play his position, his favorite comedians and slappin' the bass.
- Who and what to watch for, plus three keys to victory for the Los Angeles Rams.
- Vikings.com's Ben Leber and Chris Corso give some initial reaction to the victory over the Lions and take you inside the locker room after the big win.
New Orleans Saints:
- The quarterback passed for five touchdowns, ran for one against 49ers
- Drew Brees accounted for six touchdowns, defense allowed six on Sunday
- Brees has thrown 537 career TDs
- Saints grip on top seed in NFC loosens
- He surpassed his 2018 total of 1,405 yards
New York Giants:
- All you need to know for Monday's primetime matchup in Philadelphia
- The Giants today announced that punter Riley Dixon has signed a three-year contract extension.
- Tate and Manning will be on the field together in a regular-season game for the first time when the Giants face the Philadelphia Eagles in Lincoln Financial Field.
- Keep an eye on these five players when the Giants line up against the Eagles in Week 14.
- Giants.com catches up with LB Markus Golden for a Travel Q&A
- The Eagles donned full pads and had good focus in preparation for New York.
- If you've ever savored the food at a certain Passyunk Avenue institution, you'll understand what fuels Maurisa's passion when she's not cheering on the Birds.
- Looking for a tailgate item for Monday night's game? Check out what the chefs prepared for the players this week.
- Linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill is out for the Giants game with a concussion.
- From television to radio to streaming, Eagles fans everywhere can witness the action.
San Francisco 49ers:
- The 49ers improve to 11-2 following the back-and-forth shootout with the New Orleans Saints in Week 14.
- San Francisco is down two pass catchers, however will receive several reinforcements ahead of the NFC showdown.
- NewOrleansSaints.com senior writer John DeShazier gives an insider’s take on the 49ers Week 14 rival and what’s at stake on Sunday.
- San Francisco 49ers vienen de su segunda derrota del año, esta semana viajan a New Orleans para enfrentarse a los Saints.
- Sean Payton, Drew Brees, Jared Cook and other members of the Saints preview the Week 14 clash with the 49ers.
- The Seahawks will be without defensive end Ziggy Ansah for Sunday’s game against the Rams, but Jadeveon Clowney will play.
- The Seahawks head to Los Angeles with a 10-2 record, including 6-0 on the road, and players say the closeness of this team has played a big role in its success.
- Five questions from Seahawks.com; five answers from therams.com staff writer Stu Jackson.
- Taking a look a three key matchups that could make the difference in Sunday night’s game in Los Angeles.
- Details on the Seahawks’ Week 14 injury report with updates from head coach Pete Carroll.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- Jameis Winston returned from a hand injury and overcame two early turnovers to throw for a career-high 456 yards and record five total touchdowns in the Bucs' 38-35 win over Indianapolis Sunday.
- The Bucs get their third-straight win as they take down the Colts in a rollercoaster of a game at home.
- Winners of three in a row, the Buccaneers will finish up a long but ultimately successful 2019 road journey with a Week 15 visit to Detroit
- Find out how to watch, listen and live stream Indianapolis Colts vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. on December 8, 2019.
- Rookie CB Jamel Dean will suit up on Sunday despite a shoulder injury suffered in Week 13 but G Alex Cappa is out, with Earl Watford filling in at right guard
- The Redskins made the trip to Lambeau Field for the fifth time since 1988 and lost, 20-15. Here are five takeaways from the loss.
- Running back Derrius Guice, corner Quinton Dunbar and outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan all left Sunday's game in Green Bay with injuries.
- A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019.
- The Washington Redskins have announced several players as inactive for their 2019 Week 14 matchup against the Green Bay Packers
- The fantasy football playoffs have officially begun. Here is the case for starting running back Adrian Peterson this week.
NFL Team Feeds – American Conference
- With a pass breakup to end Buffalo’s final drive, Marcus Peters helps Ravens seal their ninth straight victory.
- The Ravens were resourceful and that’s a major statement. Baltimore’s defensive plan was to attack, attack, attack. Hayden Hurst is developing into the player the Ravens envisioned.
- Tight end Hayden Hurst has been waiting for his opportunity to break out, and he made the most of it with a long touchdown.
- With 1.5 sacks in the first half, Ravens outside linebacker Matthew Judon builds on the best season of his career.
- Mark Andrews, Anthony Levine Sr. and Chris Board all leave Sunday’s game in the first half with injuries.
- Chris Brown offers insight into the Bills strong defensive effort, Devin Singletary's playmaking ability and how field position ultimately hurt the Bills' effort to win on Sunday.
- Here are five quotes from Sean McDermott, Josh Allen, Ravens coach John Harbaugh and others offering details from Sunday's game and where the Bills will go from here.
- The Bills three-game win streak came to an end after Sunday's loss to the Ravens. The Bills are now 9-4 and sit in fifth place in the AFC playoff race.
- No surprises among the list of Bills inactives.
- Here are three things to know about the Bills for Sunday, Dec. 8.
- Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd was the picture of frustration after Sunday’s galling 27-19 loss that featured four red-zone misfires (characteristic) by the 28th-ranked red zone team and 99 penalty yards (uncharacteristic) by the NFL’s least penalized team in terms of yardage.
- Bengals players and head coach Zac Taylor answered questions from the media after the Week 14 clash against the Cleveland Browns.
- With the Bengals offense scoring only one touchdown in five red-zone trips to cancel out running back Joe Mixon’s career-high 146 yards Sunday and 186 overall, the Browns finally unleashed NFL rushing leader Nick Chubb in the second half during Cincinnati’s highly frustrating 27-19 loss at First Energy Stadium.
- During Sunday’s entertaining first half at First Energy Stadium, the Bengals intercepted Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield twice and racked up 93 more yards than Cleveland but still found themselves trailing, 14-13, at halftime.
- Check out the game photos from the "Battle of Ohio" as the Bengals face the Browns in Week 14.
- The run game and defense stepped up in the second half to secure the win
- The running back picked up the Browns’ run game in the second half
- Cleveland moves to 6-7 on the season, 4-3 at home, by beating Cincinnati
- “He’s on his way," Von Miller said. "I love that guy, man. He’s going to be incredible.”
- Drew Lock made history in the Broncos' win in Houston.
- Fant suffered his injury in the fourth quarter.
- Von Miller will make his return to the field.
- How to watch, listen to and live stream Denver Broncos vs. Houston Texans on December 8, 2019.
- It’s critical to delete this one quickly and regroup next week against the Titans.
- Trailing 21-3 at halftime, Houston was down at one point down by as many as five touchdowns before mounting a comeback that fell short.
- After Sunday's loss to the Broncos, the Texans turned their focus to next Sunday's clash with the Titans.
- The Houston Texans are going head-to-head vs the Denver Broncos on Sunday, December 8th at 12:00 p.m. CT. Check out the below to find the multitude of ways to watch, listen and follow the game!
- Unveiling the fourth annual #MyCauseMyCleats, custom-designed cleats reflecting Texans players' commitment to charitable causes.
- Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts’ 2019 Week 14 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
- The Indianapolis Colts fell to 6-7 on the season today with their 38-35 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7) at Raymond James Stadium. Here's in-game analysis and highlights from today's contest.
- The Indianapolis Colts’ offense should be getting a much-needed shot in the arm today against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, as wide receiver Parris Campbell and top running back Marlon Mack are expected to return after missing multiple games with injuries.
- The Indianapolis Colts have announced their inactives list prior to today's 2019 Week 14 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
- How to watch, listen and live stream Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on December 8th, 2019 (Week 14).
- A quick look at the Jaguars’ 45-10 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville Sunday
- LT Cam Robinson, listed as questionable Sunday afternoon with a back injury, will play for the Jaguars against the Los Angeles Chargers at TIAA Bank Field Sunday
- Nine Jaguars experts break down Sunday’s game between the Jaguars and Los Angeles Chargers at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville
- SS Ronnie Harrison questionable, TE Seth DeValve doubtful for Jaguars against the Los Angeles Chargers at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville Sunday
Kansas City Chiefs:
- All the inactive players for the Chiefs Week 14 matchup against the Patriots
- The Chiefs and Patriots clash in a rematch of the AFC Championship Game on Sunday afternoon
- Here’s how to catch the game on Sunday afternoon
- The injuries heading into the Chiefs Week 14 matchup against the Patriots
- 106.5 The Wolf to become Chiefs Radio Network flagship station in 2020
Los Angeles Chargers:
- Highlights from the game include the longest touchdown pass of Philip Rivers' career, BLANK total yards for Austin Ekeler and Mike Williams' first touchdown of the season
- Jerry Tillery inactive for Sunday's contest against the Jaguars.
- From the importance of giving back with Brandi Square, to a Week 14 game preview with Daniel Jeremiah and beat writers, the Chargers Podcast Network's got you covered.
- This week the Los Angeles Chargers honor Sergeant William Sandoval who proudly served our country in the United States Marine Corps.
- Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone, QB Gardner Minshew, DE Calais Campbell, and more sound off before their clash with the Chargers on Sunday.
- Jason Sanders’ kicking and Ryan Fitzpatrick’s running were almost enough.
- The Dolphins' kicker made a record-breaking seven field goals on Sunday.
- Taco Charlton is inactive and won't play against the Jets.
- John Congemi breaks down his keys for Sunday's divisional showdown against the New York Jets.
- Miami signed cornerback Linden Stephens off Seattle’s practice squad and waived cornerback Chris Lammons.
New England Patriots:
- A rapid-reaction examination of which Patriots will and won't suit up for Week 14 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs announce the following inactives for their Week 14 game on Sunday, December 8, 2019.
- Experts share their picks for the Patriots Week 14 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The New England Patriots host the Kansas City Chiefs at Gillette Stadium.
- Complete broadcast information for this week's Patriots game.
New York Jets:
- Jets Earn First AFC East Win in 2019; Improve Record to 5-8 With Short Week Ahead
- Kicker Drills 44-Yard Walkoff Field Goal as the Jets Squeak past the Dolphins, 22-21
- Jets Capitalize on Late Flag; Defense Excels in Red Zone
- S Jamal Adams Will Miss His First Game in Green & White; RB LeVeon Bell Also Sidelined
- Safety Marcus Maye Is Stable Force in a Secondary Racked With Injuries
- The Oakland Raiders are back at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and ready to defend their home turf.
- The Raiders continue to leave their imprint on the NFL's 'All-Time Team' as the league releases the list of defensive backs and punters.
- Here are six things to watch once the Raiders and Titans get underway at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
- Take a look at the Silver and Black's Week 14 Injury Report prior to Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans.
- The Oakland Raiders are back at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
- The highs and lows of Steelers vs. the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium
- Find out who is in, who is out as the Steelers take on the Cardinals at State Farm Stadium
- Steelers players will take part in My Cause/My Cleats to support causes that are meaningful to them
- Complete coverage of how to watch, listen and live stream the Steelers' Week 14 matchup against the Arizona Cardinals
- Dupree, Hargrave, Burns among defensive players able to become UFAs next March
- TitansOnline's Jim Wyatt gives live updates before, during and after Sunday's Week 14 matchup against the Oakland Raiders at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
- Titans Inactive players for Sunday's Week 14 game at Oakland.
- The Titans face the Oakland Raiders on Sunday at Oakland-Alameda Coliseum. Titans Online's Jim Wyatt takes a look at six things to watch:
- Titans Online Senior Writer and Editor Jim Wyatt tackles questions from Titans fans in the weekend edition of "Ask Jim."
- Friday's Quick Hits: Kalif Raymond Ready to Handle Returns, a Bama RB-LB Showdown, a Delanie Walker Update, and the Titans Injury ReportTitans receiver Kalif Raymond made one of the biggest plays of last Sunday’s game with his 40-yard catch for a touchdown in Indianapolis. Raymond is in line for an increased role this week.