Reload for the latest headlines. See news for your specific team below.
- Tennessee Titans defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons dodged a $14,037 fine for unsportsmanlike conduct when the NFL found no visual evidence of him spitting on Baltimore Ravens guard Marshal Yanda.
- The case against Odell Beckham Jr. for slapping a cop's butt won't be pursued by the Orleans Parish District Attorney's office and the New Orleans Police Department said the officer in question won't pursue charges.
- After 16 years with the Chargers, Gates' destiny could take him to the Hall.
- Since falling short of the Super Bowl last season with an OT loss to the Patriots, Mahomes has figured out "how to win when things aren't perfect."
- Andy Reid is coaching his sixth conference championship game, while the other three coaches are in their first.
- Kevin O'Connell will be the first OC for McVay since Matt LaFleur left before the 2018 season.
- Despite being the player likely most affected by Tom Brady's upcoming decision in free agency, backup Jarrett Stidham said he's just focused on getting better.
- Jason Garrett is sticking in the NFC East, with the former Cowboys head coach reaching a deal Friday to take over the Giants' offense.
- Ravens coach John Harbaugh defended quarterback Lamar Jackson following the team's 28-12 divisional playoff loss to the Titans, noting he's younger than Heisman winner Joe Burrow.
- Five years ago, the Deflategate allegations against the Patriots spun out of control. Did the NFL actually learn anything from it?
- There’s four teams vying for two invitations to Super Bowl LIV. And there’s two streaking clubs each looking to avenge their latest losses. Revenge is a dish best served cold. The origin of this phrase is somewhat unknown. Rumor says it’s really an old Klingon proverb. Regardless of how you enjoy your revenge, you can […]
- Travis Etienne stiff-arms 2020 NFL Draft to return to Clemson, but can he be a first-rounder in 2021?Clemson running back Travis Etienne is returning to school for his senior year and will bypass the 2020 NFL Draft, but can he be a first-rounder in 2021? Clemson is going to be pretty good next year. Dabo Swinney won’t have a bigger recruit this year than convincing running back Travis Etienne to return for […]
- The balance that exists between the Chiefs’ offense and defense will be the difference in Sunday’s AFC championship game in Kansas City. The Tennessee Titans beat the Chiefs, 35-32, in week #10 of the 2019 season, but a lot has changed since that November 10th contest. It was the last game that the Chiefs lost […]
- The San Francisco 49ers defense will sack Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers at least four times and secure a place in Super Bowl LIV (54) by beating the Packers in Sunday’s NFC championship game in San Francisco. The NFC championship should be controlled by the 49ers defense. What will that mean from a fantasy standpoint? […]
- In nine years out of Stanford University, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman is cementing his legacy as a future Pro Football Hall of Famer. When you’re drafted in the fifth round out of Stanford, you can’t reasonably be expected to do much in the NFL. But not every former fifth-rounder is Richard Sherman. By […]
- Mike Vrabel played the bulk of his NFL career with the New England Patriots, but we’d be doing him a disservice to say he’s truly a Bill Belichick disciple. Mike Vrabel is different. He coaches the Tennessee Titans with the same ferocious energy he used to play 14 years in the NFL with three different […]
- The coronation is here, as Patrick Mahomes will find redemption in this year’s AFC Championship to emerge as the unquestioned best quarterback in football. All that stands in the way of the Kansas City Chiefs’ first trip to the Super Bowl since 1969 is the plucky Tennessee Titans. After a frustrating 6-4 start to the […]
- The Kansas City Chiefs have spent much of the last 50 years creating crippling anxiety for their fans. Suddenly, that’s all starting to disappear. Just writing this column is terrifying. Unless you root for a team that has broken your heart, taped it back together and then laughed while ripping it up again, you can’t […]
- The Green Bay Packers were no match for the San Francisco 49ers when the teams first met in Week 12, so Matt LaFleur has some work to do to flip the script on Sunday night. The NFC Championship game will be a rematch of what was supposed to be an epic regular-season matchup. The NFL […]
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin had a remarkable 2019 season in fantasy football, but it’s not wise for you to overdraft him next season. Even though they finished 7-9 and missed the playoffs for the 12th straight season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were one of the most interesting watches this year, especially on […]
- Derrick Henry and the Titans might just be the antidote to the high-flying Chiefs. Don’t count them out.
- California has not been kind to Green Bay … they are 0-2 this season, but is the third time the charm? Or will they pack up and go home sad once again?
- The fireworks have been replenished since the win over the Texans, but is the spark still lit for the Chiefs? Or will the Titans bring the heat?
- With a historic season, LSU's Joe Burrow has all but locked up his spot as the No. 1 pick.
- The LSU Tigers are national champions, thanks to a record-setting year by the soon-to-be No. 1 NFL Draft pick.
- Okay, maybe not. But a 24-point first-half deficit was no problem for Patrick Mahomes and his squad.
- Watch Seahawks vs. Packers in the Divisional Round live on FOX
- The Browns reportedly have a new head coach. His mission: Fix Baker Mayfield.
- It seems like Packers vs. Seahawks always gives fans a perfect storm of unpredictability. The next chapter should be just as thrilling.
- They say this is the best weekend of football all season … I sure hope it is because last weekend was a disaster for me: 0-3-1 on wild card weekend.
- Looking ahead to the AFC conference championship game, Chiefs DE Frank Clark downplayed the difficulty of tackling Titans RB Derrick Henry.
- Lawyer for Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. says arrest warrant stemming from LSU celebration has been recalledPolice had issued warrant for Odell Beckham Jr.'s arrest after he appeared to slap guard on backside after LSU win. The warrant was recalled Saturday.
- Opinion: Listen to Richard Sherman — he's definitely still elite and leading the 49ers into NFC title game vs. PackersSan Francisco's Richard Sherman was banking that 49ers' rebuilding plan would get him back in championship hunt. He's a key player who got them here.
- From Patrick Mahomes and Derrick Henry to Aaron Rodgers and Jimmy Garoppolo, there will be plenty of star power on the field Sunday.
- Tennessee Titans' only all-pro (not Derrick Henry) could be key to beating Chiefs for AFC championshipPunter Brett Kern could be a very important weapon in Tennessee's bid to reach its second Super Bowl.
- Former Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett is returning to the NFC East, this time be the New York Giants' offensive coordinator on Joe Judge's staff.
- The NFLPA and the league's owners have reached tentative agreements on aspects of a proposed collective bargaining agreement but major issues remain.
- This isn't the first time this conversation has happened and it likely won't be the last, but it is the first time Kyler Murray has talked baseball on the record since finishing his first season in the NFL.
- Everyone knows the stars to watch in the AFC and NFC title games. These players, however, could tilt the tide in Sunday's matchups.
- Arizona Cardinals QB Kyler Murray is the only athlete to be first-round draft pick in the NFL and MLB. He thinks someday he might be able to do both.
- If the Packers hoist the Lombardi Trophy in two weeks, they'll also earn a share of the record for the most postseason wins that any franchise has had in NFL history. Currently the Packers have won 35 postseason games in franchise history. If they beat the 49ers today in the NFC Championship Game
- Titans defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons avoided a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct. Jamison Hensley of ESPN reports that the NFL found no visual evidence of Simmons spitting on Ravens right guard Marshal Yanda, who, in postgame interviews, had accused the rookie of doing just that. Officials didn'
- He'll more than likely be cheering for the Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday.
- The NFL’s 100th season will conclude with Super Bowl LIV in 2020. Check out all you need to know about game below including the date, location, how to watch, halftime show info and more. When is Super Bowl Sunday 2020? Super Bowl LIV will take place on Sunday, February 2. The game will kick off
- The NFC title game between the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers will take place on Sunday, Jan. 19 at 6:40 p.m. ET in Santa Clara, CA.
- The AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tennessee Titans will take place on Sunday, January 19 at 3:05 p.m. ET in Kansas City, MO.
- Eight NFL teams remain, all with their eyes on the 2020 Super Bowl in Miami. Click here for the full NFL playoff schedule and more.
- If the Green Bay Packers are going to upset the 49ers, they're going to have to do it without history on their side.
- Not all nostalgia is positive nostalgia.
- The Packers are getting a player back from injury, just in time for the NFC Championship. Green Bay has activated safety Raven Greene from injured reserve. Undrafted out of James Madison in 2018, Greene played in the first two games of the year, starting the Thursday night opener in Chicago. Last year
NFL Team Feeds – National Conference
- Group stayed healthier, played better than expected in 2019
- Crowning the winners in six different categories, including Most Valuable Cardinal
- Wide receiver will remain with Cardinals for 17th season
- Topics include postseason award potential, a developmental league, OL construction
- Linebacker continues to earn honors after 19-sack season
- You’ve got questions about the Falcons and we’ve got answers – Straight from the Beek
- Owner Arthur Blank informed season ticket members that new Falcons uniforms will be unveiled in April
- Campbell, who is set to become a free agent, was the Falcons' leading tackler in both 2019 and 2018
- You’ve got questions about the Falcons and we’ve got answers – Straight from the Beek
- Today’s Early Bird Report includes some more honors for Grady Jarrett and Julio Jones after stellar seasons
- The new offensive coordinator talked about the ways he'll approach the job as he met with the media for the first time.
- Joe Brady's meteoric rise brings him to Carolina, where he's been given the keys to the Panthers offenseJust like the offense he helped install at LSU, things have moved fast for the impressive young coach.
- Brady comes to Carolina after capping a record-breaking season at LSU with a national title.
- The 30-year-old just completed a wildly successful season with the national champion LSU Tigers.
- The former Pro Bowl defensive end will serve as a mentor for the future NFL players during their time at the Reese's Senior Bowl next week.
- Former Bears left tackle Jimbo Covert, who on Wednesday was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, was part of a 1983 draft class that produced seven starters on the 1985 Super Bowl XX championship team.
- Bears coach Matt Nagy on Thursday announced the additions of Bill Lazor as offensive coordinator and John DeFilippo as quarterbacks coach, as well as the promotion of Dave Ragone from quarterbacks coach to pass game coordinator.
- Saturday's East-West Shrine Bowl will give NFL teams a chance to evaluate under-the-radar prospects similar to Bears tight end Jesper Horsted, who played in last year’s Shrine Bowl.
- Sue Withers, the daughter of the late former Bears great Ed Sprinkle, is thrilled that her father has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, calling it "a great honor for the family."
- The Bears secondary was once again powered by a pair of Pro Bowlers in 2019, with cornerback Kyle Fuller and safety Eddie Jackson both earning return trips to the NFL’s annual all-star game.
- Dos semanas después de separarse de los Cowboys, Jason Garrett se ha convertido en rival de división.
- Two weeks after parting ways with the Cowboys, Jason Garrett has emerged as their division rival.
- Don’t miss any of the action with our daily updates: news, notes and more throughout the Cowboys' off-season.
- First, Cowboys new head coach Mike McCarthy on Thursday pointed out that since he walked off the helicopter a week ago Wednesday, he has not been outside.
- So far, the staff writers have now had a couple of media sessions with Mike McCarthy, who certainly has his own way of operating as the new head coach. Check out the best thing each writer has heard from McCarthy so far.
- Catch up on all the Lions news from the past seven days with the Week in Review.
- Tim Twentyman takes a look at 10 players to watch in Saturday's East-West Shrine Game.
- Tim Twentyman provides the good, the bad and more on the special teams’ 2019 performance.
Green Bay Packers:
- Greene played in first two games of 2019 before being placed on injured reserve
- Fans can sign up for Packers Pass for a chance to win autographed Packers prizes
- Follow along with the Packers as they travel from Green Bay to California to face the 49ers
- Joins FB Danny Vitale as questionable to play Sunday against San Francisco 49ers
- Proper perspective has proven productive
Los Angeles Rams:
- What were Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley's top five plays from the 2019 season? We take a look here.
- This week, safety, John Johnson, spoke to Sarina about hockey, Liam Neeson and how excited he is to play at SoFi Stadium next season.
- The Los Angeles Rams have a handful of connections to both the AFC and NFC championship games this weekends.
- What were the five best plays from Los Angeles Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey's 2019 season? We take a look here.
New Orleans Saints:
- Sean Fazende, Jen Hale and Team Gleason's Blair Casey were guests
- A collection of headlines on the Saints and the NFL
- Totaled 1,330 yards from scrimmage and six touchdowns in 14 games
- A collection of headlines on the Saints and the NFL
New York Giants:
- Jason Garrett talks about joining Joe Judge's staff, their shared philosophies and background, and returning home to the Giants
- The new head coach announced the three most significant members of his coaching staff.
- Everything you need to know about offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, who previously served as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Get to know Patrick Graham, who previously served as defensive coordinator of the Miami Dolphins.
- A detailed look at the career of special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey
- Shrine Bowl Notebook: Miles Sanders' college teammates knew the running back would be an exceptional rookieAs the East-West Shrine Bowl kicks off on Saturday afternoon, here are news and notes from the week in St. Petersburg, Florida. Some of them are draft related, while others touch on Eagles connections.
- Harold Carmichael has always made people feel at home at the NovaCare Complex. Everyone finally got to return the favor this week after Carmichael's Hall of Fame election.
- The former Pro Bowl edge rusher will help out the Eagles with personnel and player development in a full-time role.
- A second-round draft pick in 2017, Jones' path has not gone as planned.
- The tallest wide receiver to ever play the game is now a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Ray Didinger shares his memories of covering Carmichael's illustrious career.
San Francisco 49ers:
- See what the 49ers and Packers locker rooms are saying ahead of the Conference title clash at Levi's® Stadium.
- Los San Francisco 49ers se enfrentarán a Green Bay Packers en la final de Conferencia de la NFC este domingo en Levi’s Stadium y se juegan el boleto para el Super Bowl LVI en Miami.
- Staley vs. Smith, Kittle vs. Martinez and other matchups to watch in the NFC Title game between San Francisco and Green Bay.
- Davante Adams? Aaron Jones? Aaron Rodgers? Looking at the top storylines to follow in Sunday's rematch for the NFC title.
- John Lynch has been named the 2019 Executive of the Year by the Pro Football Writer's Association.
- You had Seahawks questions; we have answers.
- The Seattle Seahawks coaching staff have been selected to lead the NFC team at the 2020 Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida.
- You had Seahawks questions; we have answers.
- Wednesday Round-Up: Bobby Wagner Named 2019 PFWA All-NFL Linebacker, Russell Wilson Named All-NFC QuarterbackSeahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner and quarterback Russell Wilson were selected as the All-NFL linebacker and All-NFC quarterback, respectively.
- The Seahawks signed six players who finished the season on their practice squad to reserve/future contracts for 2020.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- Because I know this is what you came here for, take a look at all 19.5 of Barrett’s record-setting sacks from the 2019 season.
- Shaq Barrett and Jameis Winston rewrote prominent pages in the Buccaneers' all-time record book but their performances weren't the only ones to set new franchise standards in 2019
- The Combine held in Indianapolis every year is far from the first look personnel departments get at draft prospects. It’s all-star game season right now and the Bucs are covering all their bases.
- As draft season gets fully underway, the oldest collegiate all-star game kicked off with practices this week right in the Bucs’ backyard. Here are a few players that stood out from the East team during Shrine Bowl practices at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.
- As draft season gets fully underway, the oldest collegiate all-star game kicked off with practices this week right in the Bucs’ backyard. Here are a few players that stood out from the West team during Shrine Bowl practices at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg.
- Hostler brings almost two decades of experience and has worked with top receivers like D.J. Moore, Andre Johnson and Derrick Mason.
- A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Friday, Jan. 17, 2020.
- The Ron Rivera era is upon us, and Redskins.com is here to answer any questions you might have.
- Rewarding Moments In Redskins History: Redskins Blow Out Lions In NFC Championship, Advance To Super Bowl XXVIIn today's Rewarding Moments In Redskins History presented by Maryland Lottery My Lottery Rewards, we look back at when the Redskins defeated the Lions in the NFC Championship on Jan. 12, 1992.
- Matsko has been coaching offensive lines at the collegiate and professional levels since 1977.
NFL Team Feeds – American Conference
- With a talented young roster and resources to improve, Head Coach John Harbaugh is bullish about the Ravens remaining Super Bowl contenders.
- History shows us that early playoff struggles don’t preclude you from great success.
- The Ravens’ baby boom continues as Matthew Judon and his wife welcomed their second child Thursday morning and Tony Jefferson has twins on the way.
- Head Coach John Harbaugh said it will be 'pretty hard' for the Ravens to retain their top pass rusher, but that the Ravens will try.
- Lamar Jackson had an MVP-caliber season, but John Harbaugh knows his quarterback won’t rest on his laurels.
- The Bills have officially launched a “Fan Vote” to give the faithful another chance to weigh in on their team. Read more about how you can take part.
- National media take an early look at what the Bills need to do to improve in 2020.
- In this edition of “My Daily Routine,” presented by Supercuts, Bills defensive tackle Harrison Phillips provides an in-depth look at what a day in the offseason consists of for him.
- Here are three things to know about the Bills for Friday, Jan. 17.
- The second year linebacker will play in his first Pro Bowl in Orlando next week.
- Examining the latest 2020 mock drafts. Take a look at who the analysts are pairing with the Bengals. The 85th NFL Draft will take place from April 23-25, 2020 in Las Vegas.
- History says the Bengals are bringing back some all-stars after they coach the South in the Jan. 25 Senior Bowl (2:30 p.m.-NFL Network) via the April 23-25 NFL Draft. Here are a few of the South players to watch.
- In the latest Bengals Booth Podcast, broadcaster Dan Hoard interviews special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons about his decision to turn down interest from other NFL teams and sign a contract extension with the Bengals. Also, a Senior Bowl preview as Executive Director Jim Nagy and ESPN’s Sean McDonough join the podcast.
- In the latest "Week In Review," the Bengals coaching staff continues to prepare for the 2020 Senior Bowl. Also this week, Bengals.com Senior Writer Geoff Hobson answers questions from fans in the latest Hobson's Choice, a look at the Hall of Fame chances for legends Ken Anderson and Ken Riley and the top plays from […]
- In his first comments since the end of last season, head coach Zac Taylor sat down this week for a conversation with Bengals.com’s Geoff Hobson before his coaching staff leaves Sunday for Mobile, Ala., to work the Jan. 25 Senior Bowl (2:30 p.m.-NFL Network) coaching the South. He’s impressed with LSU quarterback Joe Burrow and […]
- Senior Writer Andrew Gribble answers your questions every week
- It was another year with field renovations, surprise visits and more
- New Browns coach hopped on the Browns' Reddit page Thursday to answer fan questions
- ‘Those two guys are really jumping off the tape,’ Stefanski says
- Ring of Fame safety Dennis Smith looks back on his time playing alongside Steve Atwater and shares his memories of how he saw Atwater become a player worthy of induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- "“I want to be an elite running back, and I want to be a top five running back in the league," Lindsay said.
- “Well, I think we’ll take a good look at the players that we have, [and] we’ve got to make sure we’re doing the things that they do well,” Shurmur said.
- Take a look at who the experts think the Broncos will draft in the first round of April's NFL Draft.
- A quick look at the recent buzz on the Denver Broncos.
- One of the first major offseason items for NFL teams is a trip to Mobile, Alabama for the Reese’s Senior Bowl.
- The Texans 2020 opponents have some interesting stats when it comes to their respective home and away records.
- Coming off his best season statistically, D.J. Reader will become a free agent in March.
- A season that ended earlier than the Texans wanted but one they look to build on.
- There are several dates to be aware of between now and Week 1 of the 2020 season.
- It's almost time for the 2020 Senior Bowl, where the Indianapolis Colts have a lot of work to do on some of the best draft-eligible players in the country ahead of the 2020 NFL Draft. Why does this event mean so much to the Colts?
- In this week’s Colts Mailbag, readers inquire about Rock Ya-Sin’s upside at cornerback, how the Colts’ defense can improve to become a top-five unit, where the team might target selecting a quarterback in the NFL Draft and much more.
- Don't just cheer for your team – be a part of it! The top 5 reasons to become a Colts season ticket member.
- Through its partnership with the NFL, Microsoft launched an award to recognize players who use technology to create, advance, and inspire. Fans are invited to vote for the winner – and they could win a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Despite entering the offseason once again with an abundance of available cap space, the Indianapolis Colts will remain steadfast in their approach to build the roster through the draft first and foremost, general manager Chris Ballard said.
- Senior writer John Oehser takes a look at the 2020 Reese’s Senior Bowl – and takes a look back at the week that was around the Jaguars
- The Jaguars hold the No. 9, 20 and 42 overall selections in the 2020 NFL Draft; here’s a look at the last 10 years – and more – for each selection
- Nine Jaguars experts – Rick Ballou, Tony Boselli, Frank Frangie, Jeff Lageman, Brent Martineau, John Oehser, Brian Sexton, J.P. Shadrick and Ashlyn Sullivan – examine the coming months and the issues facing the team:
- Jaguars.com 2020 Mock Draft tracker 2.0: Analysts project various positions to the Jaguars with their two first-round selections in the 2020 NFL Draft, with cornerback a popular selection
- Offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, Jaguars part ways after one season
Kansas City Chiefs:
- From the bag policy to parking, here’s everything you need to know
- Here’s how to catch the AFC Championship Game on Sunday afternoon
- The injuries heading into the Chiefs matchup against the Titans in the AFC Championship
- The Chiefs take on the Titans for the AFC crown on Sunday
Los Angeles Chargers:
- Joey Bosa and Keenan Allen made the All-AFC Team while Drue Tranquill was named to the All-Rookie Team.
- The award recipient will be recognized at NFL Honors on Feb. 1.
- What people around the league are saying about Antonio Gates' retirement.
- NFL’s all-time leader in touchdowns by a tight end will join Chargers’ front office as Legends Ambassador.
- As the Bolts prepare for 2020, take a look at the players who will be unrestricted free agents when their contracts expire in March.
- The 2019 season was highlighted with big wins over the Eagles and Patriots.
- Miami will play one game internationally and will head to Las Vegas to face the Raiders.
- Another former NFL great with ties to the Dolphins is headed to the Hall of Fame, joining Jimmy Johnson.
- The Dolphins had their share of impressive achievements on both individual and team levels in 2019.
- The 76-year old will join Don Shula as the only modern-era Dolphins coaches in Canton.
New England Patriots:
- The NFL's Conference Championship Weekend is here, arguably the best afternoon of professional football you'll find, with two raucous home crowds excited to see their team play for the chance to go to the Super Bowl. Paul Perillo and Mike Dussault debate what the best Super Bowl 54 matchup is.
- Tom Brady's future will be the first big decision of the offseason and the chips will fall very differently depending on which way they go.
- The 2019 season was a busy year for the Patriots Cheerleaders and as 2020 begins, we wanted to take a moment to look back on a memorable season.
- All of the day's Patriots news in one convenient place.
- A calendar of important upcoming dates for the NFL and the New England Patriots.
New York Jets:
- Jets Quarterback Says His Field Vision Grew Significantly in Year 2
- D-Lineman from Far Rockaway, NY, & UConn Started 'Attacking,' Playing More Behind the Line
- Jets D-Line Ranked No. 2 in NFL in YPG Allowed; Looking to Build Pass Rush in 2020
- Jets Have the No. 11 Overall Selection in 2020 NFL Draft in Las Vegas
- Catch Up with the Jets Legend from Michigan
- Our Position Review series rolls on, as today we take a look at the Silver and Black's defensive line.
- General Manager Mike Mayock discusses first season in Silver and Black, 2019 rookie class, the future, and moreGeneral Manager Mike Mayock joined "Upon Further Review" this week. Here is the full transcript of his remarks.
- Upon Further Review: General Manager Mike Mayock reflects on 2019, looks ahead to critical offseason for the Silver and BlackThe crew welcomes in a special guest to the lab this week – General Manager Mike Mayock.
- The Raiders took a step forward in 2019 for myriad reasons, but a lot of success offensively stemmed from the renewed greatness along the offensive line.
- By the end of the 2019 season, the Raiders’ rookie class was the undisputed top group in terms of production compared to other rookie classes around the NFL.
- On this day in Steelers history the team won a Super Bowl and a new Hall of Famer retired
- Brett Keisel will 'Shear Da Beard' one last time
- Art Rooney II looks back on team's offensive performance in 2019 as 'difficult to evaluate'
- Donnie Shell said his faith helped him as he waited his turn to be voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Donnie Shell's fellow Hall of Famers can't wait to welcome him to Canton
- The Titans face the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Titans Online's Jim Wyatt takes a look at six things to watch in the contest.
- Weekend Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions From Titans Fans Leading up to Sunday's AFC Championship Game vs the ChiefsThe Titans face the Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium for the right to go to Super Bowl LIV. Titans Online's Jim Wyatt answers questions from Titans fans leading up to the big game.
- Hall of Fame coach Bill Cowher spent some time in Nashville this week leading up to the AFC Championship Game. Cowher coached Titans head coach Mike Vrabel during his playing days with the Steelers.
- Friday's Quick Hits: A.J. Brown a Willing Blocker, Updates on WR Adam Humphries and LB Jayon Brown, and the Titans Injury ReportThe Titans listed seven players as questionable for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game vs. the Chiefs.
- Tannehill is the first member of the Titans franchise to receive either the Comeback Player or the Most Improved Player of the Year honor.