Refresh your browser for the latest news and scroll down to find your favorite team’s coverage:
- Japanese two-way sensation Shohei Ohtani of the Los Angeles Angels has resumed throwing bullpen sessions
- Marvin Miller's Hall of Fame candidacy split baseball, much like his tenure as the head of the players' union
- Ted Simmons says it was painful waiting to find out whether he'd get into the Hall of Fame: "The last week it's all over you, and then the last day you can't even walk straight." And what was it like to finally get the call? "Relief. Niagara Falls."
- Stephen Strasburg inked a seven-year, $245 million deal with the Nationals, the biggest for a pitcher in MLB history. FOX MLB insider Ken Rosenthal said the signing makes it highly unlikely that star third baseman Anthony Rendon will be back in Washington next season.
- World Series MVP Stephen Strasburg is staying with the Washington Nationals
- The Chicago Cubs have named former San Diego Padres manager Andy Green as bench coach
- Philadelphia Phillies manager Joe Girardi says Aaron Nola and Zack Wheeler will be co-aces
- MLB Calendar
- Ted Simmons can thank WAR, on-base percentage and other modern measures of baseball players for helping him reach the Hall of Fame 31 years after he retired
- Ted Simmons, an eight-time All-Star who played for the St. Louis Cardinals, Milwaukee Brewers and Atlanta Braves, was elected to the Hall of Fame on Sunday
- Theo Epstein says he doesn't believe Kris Bryant's service-time grievance is impacting trade discussions and is confidence of the imminent ruling in the case.
- Shohei Ohtani pitched a bullpen in front of new pitching coach Mickey Callaway last week.
- Gerrit Cole? His payday just went way up. Which other free agents will profit and what teams will act next?
- From the ace in the spotlight to why this year's meetings could actually produce some major moves, here's what you need to know as the hot stove's main event begins.
- Washington brought back its ace at a record-setting price. Here's what it means for Strasburg, the Nats and the rest of the hot-stove market.
- Minor league baseball's president delivered a blistering rebuke of a controversial plan to contract 42 teams, saying "no one's future is safe, unless all of your futures are safe."
- Stephen Strasburg and the Nationals have reached agreement on a record-setting seven-year deal.
- Pete Frates, a former college baseball player whose battle with Lou Gehrig's disease helped inspire the ALS ice bucket challenge that has raised more than $200 million worldwide, died Monday. He was 34.
- A pair of Cubs interleague games against the Red Sox and Yankees will feature on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball 2020 first-half slate.
- Cardinals catching great, revolutionary union leader get recognition they've long deserved.
MLB American League (Team Coverage):
- Houston gets southpaw Taylor, outfielder Corona for veteran
- Dipoto in talks with free agents ahead of Winter Meetings
- Huang, Refsnyder, Ciuffo invited to big league Spring Training
- Sox seek sturdier pitching staff as Winter Meetings near
- When the 'Fenway Fridge' wasn't bashing homers, he was carving a spot in Boston fans' hearts
- Hahn, club remain committed to contention next season
MLB National League:
- Longtime Cards catcher voted in by the Modern Baseball Era electorate
- Shoring rotation, reshaping bullpen and game-planning up the middle are key focuses
- Duncan also promoted from assistant to hitting coach
- Each team also deals a Minor League prospect, plus a PTBNL to TB
- Pirates star hosts event at MLB Youth Academy in California
- Colorado searching for someone to pair with Wolters in 2020