College Men’s LaCrosse
Scroll down for your favorite division — I, II, III
NCAA Division I:
- In the first round of the 2019 NCAA Tournament, Yale's TD Ierlan set the NCAA tournament record for face-offs won in a single game going 31-35 at the X vs. Georgetown.
- The 2020 men's lacrosse season will begin the weekend of Feb 1. Find all you need to know for the upcoming season.
- The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel approved adding an arc within the goal-crease area to clearly define the “goal mouth” in men’s lacrosse.
- Lacrosse season concluded just over a month ago, but that doesn't mean fans can't start looking ahead to 2020. So with about seven months left until the next Division I campaign commences and before official polls are released, we decided to assemble next season's extremely early preseason top 25 rankings using all available information to date.
- Highlighted by attackers from teams including the Duke, Albany, Syracuse and Denver, here are the top-31 individual career goal leaders since the first NCAA championship tournament in 1971.
- The top 10 plays of the 2019 tournament are in and these incredible highlights are going to make it hard to say goodbye to men's lacrosse.
- Virginia dethrones Yale in a 13-9 victory to take the crown as the 2019 men's lacrosse champions.
- Virginia won its first title since 2011 — and sixth overall — after taking down Yale 13-9 in the national championship game.
- Yale and Virginia men's lacrosse are set to battle for the title. Will Yale defend its crown? Can Virginia capitalize on its first championship game appearance in eight years?
- Yale picks up an impressive 21-17 win at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
NCAA Division II:
- Let’s take a look back at some of the more exciting NCAA DII championship tournament games from the 2018-19 season.
- Merrimack tops Limestone 16-8 to win the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Philadelphia, PA. This is Merrimack's second consecutive title.
- Watch the full event replay of the title game match-up between Merrimack and Limestone at the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Philadelphia, PA.
- Watch all the excitement from the semifinal round of the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Gaffney, South Carolina. Limestone beat Indianapolis, 16-7, to advance to the national championship.
- Watch the full event replay of the semifinal match-up between University of Indianapolis and Limestone at the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Watch all the excitement from the semifinal round of the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Syracuse, New York. Merrimack beat Le Moyne,15-14 in overtime, to advance to the national championship.
- Watch the full event replay of the semifinal match-up between Merrimack and Le Moyne at the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Syracuse, New York.
- Merrimack repeated as the NCAA Division II men's lacrosse champion, beating No. 1 seed Limestone 16-8 Sunday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
- See who makes the cut on the 2019 DII Men's Lacrosse Selection Show.
- The NCAA Division II Men’s Lacrosse Committee has selected the teams that will compete in the 2019 NCAA Division II Men’s Lacrosse Championship.
NCAA Division III:
- Rivalries in college sports often bring out exciting, intense and (sometimes) heartbreaking moments in sports history. Here's a look at 11 you may not know, but definitely should.
- Laura Hebert was named the national coordinator of officials for women’s lacrosse, bringing three decades of experience as both an on-field official and a playing rules administrator in the sport at the national and local levels.
- Cabrini tops Amherst, 16-12 to win the 2019 DIII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Philadelphia, PA. This is Cabrini's first National Championship.
- Watch the full game replay between Amherst and Cabrini at the 2019 DIII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Philadelphia, PA.
- Cabrini men's lacrosse won its first-ever title after taking down Amherst 16-12 in the DIII national championship Sunday.
- See who makes the cut on the 2019 DIII Men's Lacrosse Selection Show.
- The NCAA Division III Men’s Lacrosse Committee has selected the teams that will compete in the 2019 NCAA Division III Men’s Lacrosse Championship.
- No. 1 Salisbury men's lacrosse trailed by six but beat rival Washington College in 2OT, 15-14, in the War on the Shore.
- Teams have 20 seconds to clear defensive half
- Wesleyan (CT) tops Salisbury, 8-6 to win the 2018 DIII Men's Lacrosse Championship in Foxboro, Massachusetts. Wesleyan knocks off two-time defending champion Salisbury for its first-ever national title.