College Ice Hockey
NCAA Men’s Division I:
- On April 2, the Hobey Baker Memorial Award Foundation announced its 10 finalists were trimmed to three — North Dakota's Jordan Kawguchi, Maine's Jeremy Swayman and Minnesota Duluth's Scott Perunovich.
- Nine coaches have been named finalists for the 2019-20 Spencer Penrose Award, given annually to the CCM/AHCA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Coach of the Year.
- The five finalists for the Mike Richter Award were announced Monday March 30 by Let’s Play Hockey.
- The 10 semifinalists for the 2020 Mike Richter Award were announced Tuesday, March 24 by Let’s Play Hockey. The Mike Richter Award honors the nation’s top collegiate goaltender.
- On March 18, the Hobey Baker Memorial Award Committee announced its top 10 candidates for the award given to the top player in men's college hockey. View the full list here.
- With less than two weeks to Selection Sunday, Michigan, Maine and UMass Lowell sit on the right side of the bubble in the latest edition of NCAA hockey bracketology. See who else is predicted to make the field.
- Alex Newhook was named the Hockey Commissioners Association National Player and Rookie of the Month after leading the nation in February in points and assists.
- March is here and the Frozen Four is a month away. Here are 11 college hockey teams to keep an eye on as the tournament approaches.
- Here are the dates and schedule for the 2020 men's ice hockey championship. The 2020 Frozen Four will take place April 9-11 at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan.
- No more than four months before Olympic tryouts, nearly half of the 1980 Miracle on Ice team shared the ice at the 1979 NCAA Frozen Four.
- Boston College's Hannah Bilka has been named the 2019-20 National Rookie of the Year in women’s ice hockey.
- On March 27, Clarkson junior forward Elizabeth Giguere was named the 23rd recipient of the Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award after leading the nation in goals scored.
- For the third time since 2010, Doug Derraugh of Cornell has been named CCM/AHCA Women’s National Collegiate Coach of the Year.
- On March 24, 2020, the top twelve NC women's hockey players in the nation have been recognized as 2019-20 CCM/AHCA Women’s University Division All-Americans. Find out which players were named to the first and second teams.
- The National Collegiate Women’s Ice Hockey Committee announced today the field of eight teams that will compete in the 20th National Collegiate Women’s Ice Hockey Championship.
- Watch the Selection Show for the 2020 NC Women's Ice Hockey Championship.
- Only one weekend of conference tournaments separates us from selections for the 2020 NCAA Women’s Ice Hockey Championship. Here's how they could look.
- On March 3, the 2020 finalists were announced for the 23rd annual Patty Kazmeier Memorial Award, presented to the top player in National Collegiate women's ice hockey.
- UMass' John Leonard gets the diving empty-netter for his hat trick and the top spot in college ice hockey's plays of the week
- The USA Hockey Foundation today announced the 10 finalists for the 2020 Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award. The honor is bestowed annually upon the top player in NCAA Division I women's ice hockey.