Refresh browser for the latest headlines
- Chattanooga quarterback Nick Tiano, who was 8-of-10 passing for 135 yards and a touchdown, led the National team over the American 30-20 in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl Saturday in California.
- Florida International's James Morgan, Charlotte's Benny LeMay and Navy's Malcolm Perry led the way as the East beat the West in the Shrine Bowl on Saturday.
- Isaiah Simmons led the Tigers with 107 total tackles, eight sacks and 16 tackles for a loss last season.
- Jett Duffey, who started the final eight games of the 2019 season for Texas Tech, confirmed to ESPN that he will transfer to Central Michigan.
- Case dropped against Odell Beckham Jr. for slapping a cop's butt.
- The addition of Matt Lubick was announced Friday, hours after Nebraska coach Scott Frost said OC Troy Walters is leaving the program by mutual agreement.
- Clemson junior Travis Etienne, rated as the No. 4 draft-eligible running back by ESPN, will return for his senior season. He has rushed for 4,038 yards in his three seasons with the Tigers.
- These are the players, led by No. 1 Clemson's WR Joe Ngata, who are expected to make big leaps next season.
- From Joe Burrow to Jeff Okudah, these are the players who performed best during bowl season.
- The Louisiana Purchase. The Battle of New Orleans. The creation of jazz. … And Monday night's national championship game. It isn't an overstatement to say LSU's backyard win over Clemson was one of the biggest events in Louisiana history.
- Here are the nine winningest college football programs in the history of the sport.
- Here's an early look at a preseason Top 25 college football rankings for 2020.
- Here are the college football programs with the most College Football Playoff wins and appearances since the format started in 2014.
- Joe Burrow's five passing touchdowns carried LSU football to its first national title since 2007 in a 42-25 win over Clemson.
- Here are the college football coaches with the most national championships.
- The 2019-20 college football bowl schedule is set for the season. Check out the complete schedule of games, including dates, times, locations and TV channels.
- LSU won the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship Game with a 42-25 win against Clemson to end the 2019 college football season. Joe Burrow passed for 463 yards and five touchdowns.
- We kept track of all the remaining undefeated college football teams for the 2019 season. LSU ended up as the only team to go undefeated.
- We're tracking conference bowl records every day during the 2019-20 college football bowl season through the College Football Playoff National Championship Game on Jan. 13
- Here's a prediction and preview for when LSU and Clemson meet in the 2020 National Championship Game in the College Football Playoff, set for 8 p.m. ET on Monday, Jan. 13.
- Watch every play as North Dakota State beat James Madison 28-20 to win its eight FCS national title in nine years.
- Hear from the North Dakota State Bison following their 28-20 win over James Madison in the 2020 FCS National Championship Game.
- North Dakota State University held on to a 28-20 lead to win their eight FCS national championship and closeout a 16-0 single season.
- North Dakota State defeated James Madison 28-20 in the 2020 FCS championship game for a record eighth FCS national title.
- Here is everything you need to know about the FCS championship: the tournament to decide the national champion in the Football Championship Subdivision of NCAA Division I football:
- Here is North Dakota State's complete schedule and results from the 2019-20 football season. The Bison won the 2020 FCS national championship over James Madison.
- North Dakota State defeats James Madison, 28-20, to earn their 8th FCS National Title.
- Here are the nine FCS football programs with the most all-time wins.
- Here are the schools with the most all-time FCS football championships.
- No. 1 North Dakota State will play No. 2 James Madison for the 2019-20 FCS national championship. Here's how to watch and follow the game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Tiano leads National to 30-20 win in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
- LeMay's 2 TDs lead East over West 31-27 in Shrine Bowl
- LSU title parade draws massive crowds
- Michigan has hired Brian Jean-Mary as linebackers coach and Bob Shoop as safeties coach
- Illinois defensive passing game coordinator and safeties coach Gill Byrd is leaving the program because of an unspecified illness in his family
- Nebraska has hired Matt Lubick to replace Troy Walters as offensive coordinator
- Lewis, Jackson back on sidelines to coach in Collegiate Bowl
- Two-time Atlantic Coast Conference player of the year Travis Etienne is returning to Clemson for his senior season
- Georgia coach Kirby Smart is turning control of the Bulldogs' offense over to veteran NFL and college coach Todd Monken
- Minnesota has completed nonconference football schedules for the next six seasons
- LAS VEGAS — A seven-foot unicorn, an Avenger, an Oscar winner and a Super Bowl champion were all in attendance to watch Conor McGregor fight for the first time in well over a year Saturday. Whether they got their money’s worth is actually somewhat up for debate, considering the duel they came to …
- Championship Sunday Preview: Can Packers Find Special Sauce Vs. Niners D, Titans’ Reliance on the Big Play1. If I were Matt LaFleur, the moment the Packers were done with Seattle last Sunday I would’ve grabbed one of my Rad Dog Trapper Keepers (probably not the one with the shark on it, but maybe the one with the skateboarder doing that sick kickflip) and headed straight to old pal Sean McVay’s house […]
- PULLLMAN, Wash. — Whenever Isaac Bonton drained a three-pointer or dished out an assist, NBA and Washington State great Klay Thompson was on his feet, cheering on the young point guard. Thompson ended up spending a lot of time on his feet as Bonton scored a career-high 34 points and Washington …
- Conor McGregor left no room for doubt. McGregor dominated a world-class, elite MMA fighter in Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone in the main event of UFC 246. There were no signs of rust after being away from the Octagon for the past 15 months, and the win marked McGregor’s first since 2016. His dominating …
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Jordan Bowden scored 21 points, and the Tennessee Volunteers beat Vanderbilt 66-45 Saturday for their fifth straight win against the Commodores and their longest winning streak in this in-state rivalry in 38 years. Tennessee (11-6, 3-2 Southeastern Conference) won 10 straight …
- When the Tennessee Titans faced the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 10, few predicted it would turn out to be an AFC Championship game preview. Tennessee outlasted Kansas City 35-32 on Nov. 11, behind 188 yards rushing and two TDs from Derrick Henry and Ryan Tannehill's 23-yard …
- The San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers are two of the NFL's marquee franchises. Throughout the league's history both teams have featured some of the sport's best players as well as its top coaches. Sunday marks the eighth playoff meeting between the two, but just the …
- Chicago Cubs Chairman Tom Ricketts heard his share of boos at the Cubs Convention on Friday while the team remains quiet in free agency. Coming off a season in which the Cubs fell short of the playoffs, Chicago has yet to add significant pieces or sign its core players to extensions. Former NL MVP …
- The Portland Trail Blazers have acquired Trevor Ariza, Wenyen Gabriel and Caleb Swanigan from the Sacramento Kings in exchange for Kent Bazemore, Anthony Tolliver and two second-round picks, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The inclusion of Bazemore was first reported by The Athletic's Shams …
- SI Debuts Digital Cover As part of its emerging new look, SI.com introduced its digital cover for Ross Dellenger's take on LSU's historic, 42-25 victory over Clemson in the college football national championship game last Monday night. Click here to read Dellenger's piece and view the full version …
RSS Error: This XML document is invalid, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Invalid document end at line 3, column 1