Refresh browser for the latest headlines
- South Carolina quarterback Jake Bentley, who started three seasons for the Gamecocks, will transfer to Utah for his final year of eligibility, he announced Monday.
- LSU quarterback Joe Burrow, Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts and Ohio State teammates quarterback Justin Fields and defensive end Chase Young are headed to New York this weekend as finalists for the Heisman Trophy.
- Lynn Bowden Jr., who took over as Kentucky's quarterback after five games this season when injuries hit the Wildcats hard at the position, announced Monday that he will enter the NFL draft.
- Mike Bobo will be South Carolina's new offensive coordinator once its board of trustees approves his new contract.
- Lane Kiffin had a tough road to get back to the SEC with Ole Miss, and now he has something to prove.
- Clemson co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott has been hired as South Florida's new head coach.
- The top four playoff teams are set thanks to upsets, blowouts and near misses. But how would an expanded playoff format look?
- Here are the key players and storylines for every college football bowl game, including the playoff.
- Six Power 5 head coaches have now been fired. This is your one-stop shop for all the latest coaching moves.
- The best and worst parts of the season for LSU, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma.
- The 2019-20 college football bowl schedule is set for the 2019 season. Check out the complete schedule of games, including dates, times, locations and TV channels.
- We're keeping track of all the remaining undefeated college football teams for the 2019 season. There are three teams that remain unbeaten.
- Here's how the College Football Playoff rankings could look on Sunday, Dec. 8, when the committee releases the final Top 25 rankings.
- Here are the college football TV schedules for every week and game times for the 2019 season.
- Here are college football scores for Top 25 teams in Week 15. Find the schedule and results here for the College Football Playoff ranked teams.
- Here is Clemson's full schedule for the 2019 season as the Tigers look to defend their 2018 national championship.
- A complete schedule of the 2019 FBS college football conference championships and how to watch them on TV.
- Here's the complete breakdown of conference championships week in the 2019 college football season, filled with games that have a maximum impact on the final College Football Playoff rankings.
- No. 24 Navy meets Army for the 120th time on Dec. 14 in Philadelphia. Here's everything you need to know about one of the oldest rivalries in college football.
- The College Football Playoff rankings will be released six times in the 2019 season, the last deciding which teams make the semifinals. Check out the full schedule here.
- The 2019 FCS football championship runs from Saturday, Nov. 30 through Saturday, Jan. 11. Here is where you can find everything you need to know including the updated bracket, schedule and scores from the tournament.
- Here is North Dakota State's complete schedule for the 2019 football season as the Bison look to defend their 2018 FCS national championship.
- Northern Iowa defeats San Diego in the first round of the FCS playoffs, 17-3.
- James Robinson rushes for 297 yards in Illinois State's win over Southeast Missouri State to move on to the second round of the FCS Playoffs.
- Austin Peay defeats Furman in the first round of the FCS playoffs, 42-6.
- Kennesaw State defeats Wofford in FCS first round, 28-21.
- Southeastern Louisiana defeats Villanova, 45-44, in the first round of the FCS playoffs.
- Nicholls defeats North Dakota in the first round of the FCS playoffs, 24-6.
- Albany defeats Central Connecticut State, 42-14, to advance to the second round of the FCS Playoffs.
- Monmouth Hawks fly past Holy Cross in the first round of the FCS Playoffs, 44-27.
- UTSA is tapping strong Texas ties in a coach for the first time going into the program's ninth season with the hiring of Jeff Traylor
- University of Texas regents have approved a new Longhorns product licensing management agreement that will be worth nearly $100 million for the school
- Fields, Hurts, Young join Burrow as Heisman Trophy finalists
- Old Dominion has hired Penn State offensive coordinator Ricky Rahne as its head coach
- Well, what did we learn from Championship Weekend? My biggest takeaway: Clemson is the best bet in college football.
- The Southeastern Conference has promoted Charlie Hussey to deputy commissioner
- Lane Kiffin is back in the Southeastern Conference vowing to lead Mississippi the kind of consistent success it has lacked for much of its history
- South Florida has hired Clemson co-offensive coordinator Jeff Scott to become the Bulls' next head coach
- LSU quarterback Joe Burrow is a unanimous selection as the offensive player of the year on The Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team
- Heading into the College Football Playoff, the Ohio State Buckeyes are 13-0 and Big Ten champions. Here is a look at the five moments that have defined their season up to this point.
- LONDON — Arsenal ended its worst winless run in 42 years by coming from behind at halftime to beat West Ham 3-1 in the English Premier League on Monday. Arsenal's nine-match winless streak looked set to reach 10 after a lifeless first half, in which the Gunners conceded to West Ham's Angelo …
- Le’Veon Bell missed Sunday’s Jets game against the Dolphins with an illness. But according to the New York Post, Bell was seen bowling at a local New Jersey bowling alley Saturday night until the establishment closed. He was reportedly there from around 10:30 p.m. to close at 1 a.m. Bell …
- SAN DIEGO — When Stephen Strasburg re-signed with the Nationals for seven years and $245 million—the largest contract for a starting pitcher in MLB history—on Monday, there was little doubt that this offseason’s Winter Meetings wouldn’t be the snorefest they were in recent years. In an instant, …
- South Carolina’s Jake Bentley, who started three seasons for the Gamecocks, will transfer to Utah for his final year of NCAA eligibility, the quarterback announced on Twitter Monday. Bentley, who suffered a season-ending foot injury in the Gamecocks’s first game of the season, announced his intent …
- SAN DIEGO – Starting pitchers throw fewer innings than ever before in baseball history. Yet this offseason they are being paid like never before–often more than everyday players who are superstars. This is a world in which the Phillies will pay Zack Wheeler, who has had roughly the same career as …
- At least 400 Nike employees staged a protest of the company's treatment of women and its steadfast support of running coach Alberto Salazar Monday morning, according to the Willamette Week, Portland's Alt-Weekly. The walkout picket was reportedly "quiet and orderly," but it came as a response to …
- It’s official: Stephen Strasburg and the Nationals have agreed to a $245-million deal over seven years. What does it mean, you may be asking, for the reigning champ to bring back the World Series MVP on the largest contract ever for a pitcher? We’ve got you covered. One question at a time: Are the …
- Now that the College Football Playoff rankings are out and bowl games have been announced, the coaching carousel has been put into motion. Larger hirings have already taken place, including Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss and Mike Norvell to Florida State, but much is left to be sorted out. Here are the …
- Three weeks to go … • There was another piece of officiating craziness I missed yesterday that incensed, to put it lightly, the Cincinnati staff. And really, this boiled down to consistency. With five minutes left, Bengals safety Jessie Bates intercepted Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield off a …
- The Heisman Trophy finalists were announced on Monday night, with LSU quarterback Joe Burrow and Ohio State quarterback Justin Fields headlining the list. Ohio State's Chase Young (DE) and Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts round out the four finalists. Burrow has been the frontrunner to win the …
RSS Error: This XML document is invalid, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Invalid document end at line 3, column 1