College Men’s Basketball
- NC State officials are disputing the NCAA's allegation that a former Adidas consultant gave $40,000 to a former assistant coach, who was supposed to help get the money to star player Dennis Smith Jr.'s family to ensure he enrolled at the school.
- Western Kentucky star big man Charles Bassey will miss the rest of the season after suffering a tibial plateau fracture in Saturday's win over Arkansas.
- Ohio State jumped to No. 3, trailing only Louisville and Kansas, in what has been a volatile Top 25 poll this season.
- With just over a month of the college basketball season behind us, it's time to examine the reasons behind the pundits' worst predictions.
- Seton Hall starting forward Sandro Mamukelashvili broke his right wrist in the first half of Sunday night's loss to Iowa State.
- Kansas appears twice on ESPN+ during V Week, while NC State and Dayton contests are among the other featured attractions.
- Louisville of the ACC remains No. 1, but the Big Ten is well represented, even without preseason favorite Michigan State.
- North Carolina State forward Jericole Hellems has been released from a hospital and is in "good spirits" after being injured in a fall in Saturday's victory over Wake Forest.
- Ohio State may not be the No. 1 team in the next AP poll, but the Buckeyes look like the best team in men's college basketball early on.
- Michigan State freshman guard Rocket Watts is expected to miss Sunday's game against Rutgers with an injury.
NCAA Division I:
- Duke basketball is expected to compete for ACC and NCAA tournament titles this season. Here's the schedule, including game times, TV channels and scores.
- These are the NCAA DI men's college basketball TV schedule and game times for this week of the 2019-20 season.
- The Big 10/ACC Challenge is something like college basketball’s Ryder Cup, won this year by the Big Ten 8-6. Here's a closer look at all the numerical bells and whistles of the 2019 version of this rivalry.
- Andy Katz speaks with Purdue's Matt Haarms after the Boilermakers upset No. 5 Virginia, 69-40. This comes after the Cavaliers ended Purdue's 2018-19 season last March in the Elite Eight.
- We're tracking all the undefeated NCAA DI men's college basketball teams in the 2019-20 season.
- Draymond Green on Michigan State jersey retirement: 'It exceeded any dream that I could ever have had'On the night of his jersey retirement ceremony, Draymond Green reflected on his legendary Michigan State career and what it was like playing for Tom Izzo.
- Duke guard Tre Jones spoke to NCAA.com's Andy Katz immediately after the Blue Devils' impressive 87-75 win over Michigan State in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- NCAA.com's Andy Katz breaks down the current 2020 NCAA tournament bracket — as he sees it — after a big night of college basketball on Tuesday, when Duke beat Michigan State and Louisville took down undefeated Michigan.
- We take a closer look at the full scope of bracketology: What it is, what you need to know about the bracket itself, and updating predictions for the entire NCAA tournament field from NCAA.com basketball expert Andy Katz.
- The 2019 ACC/Big Ten Challenge has 14 games between the two conferences as the event has its 21st year. Games start Monday, Dec. 2. Get the full schedule, matchups and teams here.
NCAA Division II:
- Let's see how the Northwest Missouri State men's basketball winning streak matches up in college basketball history and the toughest challenges remaining on the 2019-20 schedule.
- Northwest Missouri State remains settled in atop the DII men's basketball Power 10 rankings. One new team enters the mix this week as several others move up the ladder.
- This is the first DII men's college basketball Power 10 of the 2019 season. Undefeated Northwest Missouri State leads the pack, winners of its last 44 games in a row.
- Chaminade returns to the Maui Invitational in 2019 after a one-year hiatus. You can track the Silverswords' tournament run here as well as take a look at some of the top college basketball teams that DII Chaminade faced on an annual basis at the Maui Invitational.
- NCAA Division II announced 28 regular-season men’s and women’s basketball games that will be highlighted on ESPN3 or NCAA social media as part of an effort to promote the division on several platforms throughout the academic year.
- The official opening night of the 2019-20 DII men's basketball season saw four top-25 teams lose to the hands of unranked opponents. Let's take a quick look at how each upset went down on Friday.
- DII men's basketball's Davenport traveled to Phoenix, Arizona to take on DI Grand Canyon in the Lopes season opener. For the first time in nearly 17 years, Grand Canyon was handed a home opener loss with the Panthers winning 82-73.
- The 2019 DII men's basketball season opened in St. Joseph, Missouri at the Small College Basketball Hall of Fame Classic. Northwest Missouri State extended its winning streak to 40 games with two wins in the eight-team tournament.
- The 2019-20 DII men’s basketball season begins Nov. 1 in St. Joseph, Missouri at the Small College Basketball Hall of Fame Classic. Northwest Missouri State is looking to extend its winning streak, now at 38 games.
- Here are 18 DII men's basketball players in the conversation as the preseason player of the year. The season begins Nov. 1 and Trevor Hudgins leads the defending champion Northwest Missouri State Bearcats.
NCAA Division III:
- Westfield State's 68-67 upset of No. 3 Amherst gave coach Rich Sutter his 300th win on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
- The Carthage men's basketball team defeated No. 2 Wisconsin-Oshkosh in a 64-57 thriller Tuesday at Tarble Arena.
- Rivalries in college sports often bring out exciting, intense and (sometimes) heartbreaking moments in sports history. Here's a look at 11 you may not know, but definitely should.
- The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel approved moving the 3-point line to the international basketball distance of 22 feet, 1¾ inches in men’s basketball.
- DI, II and III men to play in Atlanta in 2020; women to play in Dallas in 2023
- Wheaton College (Ill.) senior Aston Francis has been selected as the recipient of the prestigious 2019 Bevo Francis Award for his stellar efforts on and off the basketball floor.
- Let's take a look at the Small College Basketball finalists for the Bevo Francis Award for the 2019 season.
- Jack Flynn's scored 33 points as Wisconsin-Oshkosh beats Swarthmore, 96-82, to win its first ever DIII men's basketball title.
- Relive the highlights and stats from the DIII men's basketball championship. Wisconsin-Oshkosh wins its first-ever national championship, beating Swarthmore 96-82.
- Watch the full event replay from the NABC All-Star Game at the 2019 DIII Men's Basketball Championship.