All Sports Headlines
Refresh page for the latest news
- Full Part One WrestleMania 36 results: WWE Now
- Pulled plug shows hazards of virtual competition
- Jenny McCarthy, Candice LeRae and Carmella will broadcast on Instagram Live during Part 2 of WrestleMania.
- Saturday's Sports In Brief
- See what WWE Superstars, legends and more are saying after the awe-inspiring Boneyard Match at WrestleMania 36.
- Loaded pay-per-view slate, Chronicle and 24 highlight upcoming WWE Network schedule
- WrestleMania 37 set for the bright lights of Hollywood
- Tonight: Get your first look at Undertaker: The Last Ride
- The OC summons druid army to fight off The Undertaker: WrestleMania 36 (WWE Network Exclusive)
- AJ Styles throws The Undertaker through graveyard fence: WrestleMania 36 (WWE Network Exclusive)
- The New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and the NBA, in collaboration with Huang Ping, China's consul general, have donated one million surgical masks to be distributed to New York City's essential workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- The first night of WrestleMania included its share of big moments, but perhaps none stood out more than The Undertaker's victory over AJ Styles.
- UFC president Dana White responded Saturday to a civil lawsuit filed against him by a man who went to prison for extortion, calling it a "bulls—" suit that he expected to be quickly dismissed.
- Defensive lineman Fabien Lovett, who had responded to coach Mike Leach's now-deleted controversial tweet on Thursday, said he has entered the transfer portal and has three years of eligibility remaining.
- Twenty years ago, Mulkey made one of the most significant moves in women's basketball history.
- The competition would involve several NBA players in isolation competing shot for shot in the traditional playground game.
- The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame's Class of 2020 is among the top 10 classes in history.
- Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Tamika Catchings, Kim Mulkey, Barbara Stevens, Eddie Sutton, Rudy Tomjanovich and Patrick Baumann have been elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- President Donald Trump told the commissioners of 12 major sports that he hopes to have fans back in stadiums and arenas by August and September, sources told ESPN.
- High-level officials from multiple NFL teams are now preparing to conduct the April 23-25 draft virtually, from home, away from their team facilities, sources told ESPN.
- Mark Buehrle was a quietly great pitcher, but there was nothing quiet about this play he made on Opening Day 2010.
- Here is all you need to know about iRacing and the new series for virtual IndyCar races, including the schedule and the drivers participating.
- Here is all you need to know about virtual NASCAR races and how they work with iRacing.
- In lieu of an actual March Madness bracket — of upsets, buzzer-beaters and barn-burners — Sporting News will play out the entire 2020 NCAA Tournament ourselves.
- Complete results and live coverage of Night 1 of WrestleMania 36, which included a major title change and a unique main event.
- WrestleMania 36 match grades: Undertaker better than expected; Strowman, Goldberg produce a stinker on Night 1Here's how Sporting News graded the first night of WrestleMania 36 matches.
- Star NBA players from Kevin Durant to Trae Young are taking part in an "NBA 2K" tournament that will be aired on ESPN.
- The NBA, Knicks and Nets moved to help New Yorkers amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Gronk brought the energy but Twitter wasn't feeling it.
- SN presents five NBA stars (one for each letter, see) who would make a televised competition entertaining.
USA Today Sports:
- Manchester City's Kyle Walker apologizes, could face discipline for allegedly partying with sex workers during lockdownManchester City player apologizes "for the choices I made" after tabloid reveals details of alleged party at apartment in violation of shutdown.
- The family of Tom Dempsey says that the longtime NFL kicker — who kicked a then-record 63-yard field goal in 1970 — has died at 73.
- UFC president Dana White has been named in a lawsuit in which he's identified as the alleged prominent Las Vegas businessman victimized in a $200,000 sex-tape extortion.
- Denzel Ward will provide relief for 21 service workers and small business owners who have lost livelihoods during coronavirus crisis.
- The spread of COVID-19 has raised concern in college athletics that 2020 could pass without a college football season, including in Michigan.
- To mark Day 25 without sports, we are turning to a traditional sports debate: Who is the best athlete to wear No. 25? Let's break it down.
- Don't like the Rams' new logo? Watch COO Kevin Demoff read mean tweets about it after fans helped raise more than $2 million for coronavirus relief.
- Every NBA team's No. 1
- Team Penske's dominant IndyCar squad turned in a riveting duel in the final six laps Saturday on the virtual Barber Motorsports Park road course.
- On Saturday, Donald Trump said he hoped the NFL season would start on time. But sports will only return when health experts say it's safe, not Trump.
- The Orange landed a sought-after Big Ten transfer on Saturday night
- All the information you need to watch the two-night WWE WrestleMania 36 extravaganza this weekend
- Night 1 of WrestleMania is in the books, so now it's time to look ahead to Night 2 action
- Everything you need to know ahead of the first two-night WrestleMania event this weekend
- A new lawsuit filed on Friday revealed White as the alleged victim of extortion in 2015
- Beloved NBA scout Maury Hanks released from hospital after nine days fighting COVID-19 on a ventilatorCBS Sports confirms Hanks' physician was sent an experimental drug for possible 'compassionate use'
- The Spanish league reportedly wants players to take on half of the losses
- Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, reveals his top League of Legends picks.
- Where Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and the 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame class rank among the all-time best groupsThe 2020 class, officially announced on Saturday, is one of the best we've ever seen, but where does it rank all time?
- This dog is probably better at volleyball than you are