All Sports Headlines
Refresh page for the latest news
- On April 5, 2014, Ron Gardenhire won his 1000th game as manager of the Twins
- England soccer star Walker sorry after 'lockdown party'
- The grounds crew at Kauffman Stadium has already greened the grass, despite a delayed start to the season.
- Monday marks the 24th anniversary of the first Major League Soccer match
- Former Scotland rugby union captain and head coach Dougie Morgan has died at the age of 73
- Major League Soccer's milestone 25th season is on hold, postponed by the coronavirus pandemic after the teams had played just two games
- WrestleMania 36 – Day 1 UNDER A MINUTE: WWE Now India
- It's Week 3 of iRacing! The Pro Invitational Series is at virtual Bristol this week, and we've got some special guest WWE Superstars. Follow all the action!
- نتائج اليوم الأول من ريسلمانيا ٣٦ – WWE الآن
- Longtime football executive Bill Polian mastered the philosophy of talent evaluation so well that he drafted some of the NFL's best players
- The second night of WrestleMania features Brock Lesnar facing Drew McIntyre and John Cena against Bray Wyatt. Follow live.
- For Becky Lynch, WrestleMania 36 was a truly unique experience as she watched her title defense unfold in real-time.
- Here's the best banter among the competitors and other NBA players chiming in on Twitter.
- Vic Shaefer, a Texas native, led Mississippi State to the national championship game in 2017 and 2018.
- William Byron led the most laps in NASCAR's first two virtual races and had nothing to show for his gaming skills. The third time out, he got the win.
- Jim Irsay is donating the masks to the Indiana State Department of Health so that they can be distributed to hospitals most in need.
- Cody Garbrandt said he has recovered from his kidney issues and has a new outlook on fighting, which doesn't include all-out brawls.
- New Iona coach Rick Pitino has challenged his son Richard Pitino over WrestleMania 36.
- MLS clubs are creatively keeping their team fit and connected.
- George Kittle and Daniel Cormier were among the stars to take to Twitter, raving about the Boneyard match.
- Here's how Sporting News graded the second night of WrestleMania 36 matches.
- WrestleMania 36 results: Drew McIntyre outguns Brock Lesnar to win first WWE championship; The Fiend and John Cena deliver a masterpieceThe second night of WrestleMania 36 had its share of ups and downs but ended on a high note.
- Star NBA players from Kevin Durant to Trae Young are taking part in an "NBA 2K" tournament that will be aired on ESPN.
- The NFL legend took the belt from Mojo.
- Michael Porter Jr. tried to guilt Booker into choosing Phoenix, but Booker wasn't having any of it.
- This was the game of the tournament so far.
- Things started poorly for the Pacers big man against Montrezl Harrell.
- The NHL star also named his favorite hockey players of all time and the hardest players in the league to defend against.
- Wallace rage-quit the race after the incident.
USA Today Sports:
- A documentary series detailing the successes and challenges at LeBron James' "I Promise School" debuts Monday on Quibi.
- Manchester City's Kyle Walker apologizes, could face discipline for allegedly partying with sex workers during lockdownManchester City player apologizes "for the choices I made" after tabloid reveals details of alleged party at apartment in violation of shutdown.
- The quarterfinals of the NBA 2K Players Tournament are now set following four more games staged Sunday evening.
- Former Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins star Bobby Mitchell, one of the premier players of his era, died at the age of 84.
- Few basketball players have a résumé as complete as Tamika Catchings, the former Indiana Fever, Tennessee and Olympic star.
- Vic Schaefer's successful eight-year tenure as Mississippi State's women's basketball coach came to a sudden end Sunday.
- It may have been a virtual race, but for Robert Wickens, Saturday's iRacing Challenge was a major step in his return to IndyCar racing.
- As people are social distancing to fight the spread coronavirus, they are finding innovate ways to exercise and adjust their fitness workouts.
- A list of athletes and sports figures who have tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Jim Irsay's donation is the latest in a long line of gestures by the Indianapolis Colts owner in the midst of the coronavirus crisis.
- All the information you need to watch the two-night WWE WrestleMania 36 extravaganza this weekend
- The former Red Devil defender called the league's response a 'disaster'
- Where Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and the 2020 Basketball Hall of Fame class rank among all-time best groupsThe 2020 class, officially announced on Saturday, is one of the best we've ever seen, but where does it rank all time?
- Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, reveals his top League of Legends picks.
- NFL teams are prohibited from any in-person prospect meetings ahead of the draft
- CBS and CBS Sports Network will air classic NCAA Tournament games from the past
- NBA 2K Players Tournament bracket: How to watch online, live stream, TV channel, start times, dates, resultsThe NBA 2K tournament continues Sunday after four players, including top-seeded Kevin Durant, were ousted Friday
- SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated the entire 2020 MLB schedule 10,000 times.
- Tampa Bay Rays all-time team: Price, Snell in rotation; Crawford, Longoria in order of AL's youngest clubWe're picking a 'Baseball Stars' lineup for each team during April
- 2020 Heisman Trophy odds: Predictions, picks, best bets from proven college football expert who's 40-22Handicapper Josh Nagel is 40-22 on college football prop bets and he just revealed his top 2020 Heisman picks.