All Sports Headlines
Refresh page for the latest news
- Germany’s Francesco Friedrich won another four-man World Cup bobsled race to add to his dominant year
- Atlético Madrid was held to a 0-0 draw at home by relegation-threatened Leganés in the Spanish league on Sunday
- Man City sweeps past 10-man Fulham 4-0 in FA Cup 4th round
- The Orlando Magic prepare for a tough test with Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers coming to town Sunday evening.
- Sasha Banks' greatest moments: WWE Playlist
- Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins share an intimate moment: WWE 24: WrestleMania New York sneak peek
- Royal Rumble Match entrance ambushes: WWE Top 10, Jan. 26, 2020
- Taubitz takes World Cup lead, Fischnaller continues surge
- AP Sportlight
- MLB Calendar
- Coco Gauff's impressive run in Melbourne came to an end with a 7-6 (5), 3-6, 0-6 loss to 14th-seeded Sofia Kenin on Sunday. Kenin joins Petra Kvitova in the Australian Open quarterfinals.
- Coco Gauff says she had fun in Melbourne and plans to build on her success.
- Cris Cyborg won her fourth different featherweight world title, while Darrion Caldwell, Sergio Pettis and Aaron Pico also shined at Bellator 238. So what does it all mean?
- In her Bellator debut, Cris Cyborg finished Julia Budd with a flurry of strikes in Round 3 on Saturday night to become the first fighter to win titles in the UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce and Invicta FC.
- Should Blaydes get a title shot? Should Chiesa get Colby Covington next? Their callouts might not go to plan.
- Bruins winger David Pastrnak admitted being surprised to be named MVP of the NHL All-Star Game because it came in a losing effort. "I would expect the winner should win MVP," he said.
- For 17 seasons, Kobe Bryant had been ahead of LeBron James on the NBA's career scoring list. With the King passing Kobe for third place all time, here's how he got there.
- The Derby della Capitale is always intense but with Lazio in the title race and Roma battling for fourth, Sunday's derby means even more than usual.
- With a running layup midway through the third quarter, Lakers forward LeBron James passed former Lakers guard Kobe Bryant for third on the NBA's all-time scoring list Saturday night during a 108-91 loss to the 76ers in Philadelphia.
- The League of Legends Championship Series began its 2020 season Saturday. Here's what Tyler Erzberger thought of the first four matches of the year.
- Looking for a live stream of the 2020 Rolex 24 at Daytona? Here are the best viewing options, plus live updates and standings from this year's race.
- The league's annual midseason showcase took place Saturday in St. Louis, with Team Pacific claiming victory.
- "Swift" is also interested in facing Mikey Garcia and having a rematch against Keith Thurman Jr.
- Cyborg makes history on DAZN.
- Calgary and Edmonton players were civil as they represented the Pacific Division in St. Louis. The truce is over now that All-Star Weekend has concluded.
- Mike Brey blasts ACC officials, says they hold Notre Dame football independence against basketball teamMike Brey's frustration with the officiating at Florida State leads him to claim unequal treatment by the conference.
- Curtis Blaydes scored a shocking second-round TKO over former champion Junior dos Santos and Michael Chiesa continued his climb in the welterweight ranks with a decision victory over Rafael dos Anjos.
- With Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan behind him, can LeBron James catch Kareem on all-time scoring list?LeBron James' incredible consistency brings up one big question. Can he eventually surpass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and become the NBA's all-time leading scorer?
- Coco Gauff, 15, is preparing for a last-16 clash with Sofia Kenin at Melbourne Park after dethroning defending champion Naomi Osaka.
- Jon Rahm, who won this tournament in 2017, grabbed the third-round lead at Torrey Pines.
USA Today Sports:
- LeBron James didn't say much about Kobe Bryant all week. But James really opened up after passing Bryant for third on the NBA's career scoring list.
- With a driving third-quarter lay-up, LeBron James passed Kobe Bryant on the career scoring list in Bryant's hometown of Philadelphia.
- The top moments from the year's first Grand Slam tennis tournament in Melbourne, Australia.
- Brothers Matthew, Brady Tkachuk had a great weekend in St. Louis; Patrick Kane got cheered and booed after scoring for Central Division.
- Alex Ovechkin pulled out of All-Star Game for second year in a row and others said they would rather rest than play, but Patrick Kane keeps going.
- Despite some foul trouble, Udoka Azubuike anchored a Kansas frontcourt otherwise depleted by suspension in the No. 3 Jayhawks' win over Tennessee.
- Justin Turner's LA Dodgers fell in seven games to the Houston Astros in the 2017 World Series, a title he said is "hard to feel like they earned."
- It's where Joe Namath guaranteed his Jets would beat the Colts in Super Bowl III. You can't write NFL history without unforgettable Miami Super Bowls.
- Gene Corrigan, who died at 91, hired Lou Holtz as Notre Dame football coach and helped form the forerunner of the BCS while he was ACC commissioner.
- In "College GameDay" interview, Kansas coach Bill Self discussed "negative cloud," took blame for brawl but put Snoop Dogg fiasco on administration.
- Nets vs. Knicks odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 26 predictions from advanced computer modelThe SportsLine projection model has a pick for the clash between the Nets and Knicks.
- Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid: La Liga Matchday 21 prediction, time, TV channel, live stream, watch onlineLos Blancos are neck and neck with Barcelona
- The SportsLine projection model has a pick for the clash between the Rockets and Nuggets.
- SportsLine simulated the 2020 MLB season 10,000 times and identified must-draft Fantasy Baseball sleepers
- Everything you need to know ahead of the Royal Rumble event on Sunday in Houston
- Brees says he's 'waiting until football is totally done' before making his decision
- How to watch Ole Miss vs. Auburn basketball game
- How to watch Duke vs. Pittsburgh basketball game
- How to watch Georgetown vs. Butler basketball game
- How to watch Rutgers vs. Purdue basketball game